Money Back

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Nov 2007 12:00 AM by amogles Star rating in El Campello (holiday.... 174 posts Send private message

Hello all, I would like nto warn any prospective seller of selling a property through an agent calling himself GoGo Estates. My parents are living in a property they own in the Murcia region. Unfortunately they are in certain rerspects uncritical and easily influenced. They have been contacted by the above mentioned GoGo Estates who is proposing to buy out their property and sell them a more expensive one. Further reveleation shows the price he is offering them is about 20 percent below the market value that several other agents are prepared to sell it at. Equally, the proposed new property is overpriced. Furthermore, this agent has given them a list of improvements they ought to be implemenbting, at their own cost, to make the house more saleable. It appears thisd agent is also a used car salesman, tells volumes doesn't it. I am trying to convince them of the madness of goinbg along with this ganet. He has put on the charm offensive though and seems to have won them to his side for the time being. So please do watch out and pass on the word!!

Like 0      
11 Dec 2007 10:10 AM by sref Star rating in Costa Blanca, Spain. 5 posts Send private message

** EDITED ** Commercial post

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 12/11/2007.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

snagging list not required before purchase??? - 3 posts
Manzanares golf course - 1 posts
Upset at Manilva Beach - 4 posts
currencey exchange - 20 posts
Police Denuncia Form pdf file. (Translated into English too.) - 2 posts
Guide to Duquesa - 10 posts
Hyundai accent, 1.3, - 0 posts
the new cheese shop in san miguel - 7 posts
FOOTIE AVATARS - 4 posts
Recommended agents -thinking of selling in Playa Flamenca - 3 posts
Euromarina Properties - 3 posts
The cheese board in san miguel? - 2 posts
Agua Mediterraneo 9 - Torrevieja- Anybody know it??? - 1 posts
Rental in Costa Calida short or long term - 2 posts
Got our money back!!! - 10 posts
Buying on Entre Naranjos - 13 posts
Las Kalendas,Fortuna - 8 posts
Keen anglers - 0 posts
I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas - 10 posts
moving to spain in 2008 - 1 posts
christmas dinner - 2 posts
Shortish Term Rental in Spain - 0 posts
Land Registry Fees - 1 posts
Adding images to a signature - 18 posts
Remembrance Day Public Holiday in UK - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x