El Alamillo anyone

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Nov 2007 12:00 AM by El Alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

I have owned a 3 bedroom property in El Alamillo , Puerto de Mazarron  for 4 years now. Really happy with the Area and the way it is developing too the future.

John

Like 0      
09 Nov 2007 1:07 AM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

Nice to hear someone is saying they are happy!!!

Actually I am also happy with my purchases and I am sure that this applies to the majority of UK who have bought in Spain....for a Life Style purchase of a holiday home or for part/full time living..... it is hard to beat ...!!!!!!

And the bonus is, if you are there for the medium [ have to say medium because of my age!!] or long term  then it will be a good investment......just like buying in UK

The area around Mazarron is , as you say, very nice and it will get better as Condado de Alhama gets built...already the new road to the A7 [ funded I am told by Polaris World]  and the new motorway improves access

If you compare the cost of buying in Spain [ & C de Alhama start from circa 118.900 € for a 2 bed apart with solarium] then it is better value than a ' caravan ' in many parts of the UK!!!...1 beds are cheaper

Well said John

Like 0      
09 Nov 2007 7:46 AM by El Alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

Yes you bet I am still happy with following the dream. It was only by chance that we found the area of Puerto de Mazarron. We had  spent some time looking further south in the Costa del Sol. It was 6 years this month that we signed to purchace a 3 double bedroom property on the hill of El Alamillo. The build time given was within the 3 months over-run. My Solisitor was first class. My Escatura arrived within 6 weeks of notorization. Habitation Certificate issued on time. Enjoyed free water and electric for a period of time. Now both connected. I pay my IBI tax also have paid my wealth tax for the last 4 years.  I have signed on the Padron. I always get a first class service from Banco Santander. I find the Spanish people polite and am glad to call them friends. I have seen the value of my property rise almost 200%. (Yes I hear. You have to make the sale to reap the profits). But I am not for selling. Even if I only get back what the property cost. I will still be happy.

As too the future who knows. At the moment I get over once a month

Anybody needing advice I would be glad to assist

John

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Any recommendations for Spanish restaurants on Costa del Sol? - 10 posts
A question for Justin regarding privacy in our PMs. - 8 posts
I thought this was nice, - 4 posts
Basic Healthcare - 2 posts
Anti-social behaviour - 9 posts
Proxy Vote and DNI - 4 posts
Polaris World on Watchdog - 23 posts
Costa Blanca Fish and chips - 10 posts
Swimming Pool - 0 posts
DNI requirement. for community proxy vote - 2 posts
Matt & Lou - 1 posts
Swimming Pool - 2 posts
breech of contract? - 3 posts
habitation licences advice - 28 posts
My Yorkshire Terrier pup only weighs 50 grams! - 2 posts
help with rental - 0 posts
Pressure to Complete - 30 posts
Small dog wanted - UK (Brighton/Croydon area) - 8 posts
VAN HIRE TORREVIEJA - 1 posts
new member - 3 posts
UPDATE RE LATEST VISIT - MARCH 2007 - 7 posts
Getting a trade - 1 posts
Hand over soon - 0 posts
paddle tennis - 3 posts
Which areas to be looking at? - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x