Pressure to Complete

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Nov 2007 1:02 PM by colb Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi All

My youtube is NOTon La Torre. We are on the Mar Menor Completed on time with no major hassles and very pleased with my home the location and the area in general. Whoever placed this link to my youtube  site can you please remove it as it is of no relavance to your problems at La Torre or any other PW site. I appreciate you have problems by why drag others into them.This  link will only affect me and not POLARIS WORLD who you have issues with.

Like 0      
22 Nov 2007 1:38 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Colb,

I think you may have your wires crossed somehere.

None of the people that posted the You Tube link on this thread were in anyway using them as a means of dragging them down,it was purely to show memebers of the forum what a polaris development looked like.

If you read the thread from the start i think this will become apparent.

Georgia

Like 0      
22 Nov 2007 1:55 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Georgia is, I feel, correct in his comments, Colb. I also personally think that if you don't want your YouTube video(s) posted on forums or elsewhere if you feel, as you obviously do, that it (they) are being used incorrectly, then maybe you should think twice about putting it (them) on a public website. Just a thought.  

Like 0      
22 Nov 2007 1:56 PM by colb Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi Georgia

Thanks for your reply. Maybe I was a bit rash but in view of all the negative publicity PW are having at the moment it makes people nervous. If you read some of the posts on the polaris world property forum you will understand my concern. Have you been to the Mar Menor resort lately? It is settling down nicely and a real pleasure to spend time on. PW may be dragging their feet but if La Torre and all other resorts turn out like ours it will be well worth the wait. Wishing you all good luck and hope for a speedy completion for you all.

Like 0      
22 Nov 2007 2:01 PM by colb Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi Morerosada

I do agree. But like all novices we live and learn.

Like 0      
22 Nov 2007 2:01 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Nice post colb.  

I didn't mean it to come across quite as terse as it did, BTW. (Our posts x'd in space. )

EOS

morerosado

This message was last edited by morerosado on 11/22/2007.

Like 0      
22 Nov 2007 2:13 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Colb,

No problem.

I have been to Polaris Today with clients!!!

So now you can see why i wouldn't rubbish them as i sell for them.

I agree with what you,there maybe some teething problems but it will be very nice in the end.

Enjoy

Georgia

Like 0      
22 Nov 2007 2:18 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Colb

I was just showing Georgia where we stayed, it was Mar Menor. We had a meal in the hotel on opening night and spent last new years Eve in the piano bar and watched both midnights in London then an hour later in Barcelona on the big screen.

Like 0      
22 Nov 2007 2:51 PM by colb Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

No problems Morerosada I have a broad chin.

Candyfloss we also spent our first christmas there last year. Maybe our paths crossed. We loved it came home so chilled and I don't mean cold. I came home with a sun tan. The pictures on youtube at cabo de palos and the night one at la mange are taken in December.

Like 0      
22 Nov 2007 3:01 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Colb

Yes, we were sunbathing on New years day too, bit too cold for the pool. We didn't buy there but we rented as ours was supposed to have been ready in December but didn't complete until January. We had previously stayed the May before. Have they extended the course yet?

Like 0      
22 Nov 2007 3:16 PM by colb Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Candyfloss

They have done most of the ground work for the lake and coarse outline but on returning home last Friday all was quiet. Lot of little white PW vans about but no heavy plant.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Small dog wanted - UK (Brighton/Croydon area) - 8 posts
VAN HIRE TORREVIEJA - 1 posts
new member - 3 posts
UPDATE RE LATEST VISIT - MARCH 2007 - 7 posts
Getting a trade - 1 posts
Hand over soon - 0 posts
paddle tennis - 3 posts
Which areas to be looking at? - 11 posts
Interest Rates - 4 posts
Jardines de Alhama. - 1 posts
Rental Potential Almerimar and Punta Prima - 12 posts
wanted - long term rental - 2 posts
LOOKING - 1 posts
Bars near Murcia Airport - 5 posts
Sax / Novelda / Elda / Tibi / Castalla - 1 posts
Hello - 1 posts
Mena's 'snagging' company - 3 posts
european estates - 0 posts
self removal from uk to spain - 1 posts
Los Estanos Guardamar - 0 posts
Visit Site - 11 posts
QUIZ FOR YOU - 7 posts
Resale Lagunagolf - 5 posts
la atalaya de garrucha - 1 posts
vetting of articles submitted to EOS - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 31

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x