second hand furniture

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by tpau Star rating in Leicestershire. 21 posts Send private message

hi there

My friends took me to a great second hand furniture store near La zenia, its call NEW2YOU urb mar Azul- block K tel 965 703 620 Very good stuff and reasonably priced, free delivery to local areas

We are just buying a place out in la zenia and i will certainly be going there for all my furniture, and electrical items

Tpau

Like 0      
29 Oct 2007 11:56 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

We managed to buy a pine sideboard from there. There are actually two shops New2You in the Mar Azul urb plus others elsewhere.

New 2 You Eliseos Playa
Tel: 965 715 605
C/ Don Juan de Austria
Bloque No#6 Bajo
Torrevieja
Alicante 03180

New 2 You Mar Azul
Tel: 965 703 620
C/ Francisco Pizzaro
Bloque L. Bajo
Torrevieja
Alicante 03180
New 2 You Mar Azul 2
Tel: 965 703 620
The Bedroom Shop
Bloque K Bajo
Torrevieja
Alicante 03180
New 2 You Vega Baja
Tel: 966 710 022
C/ Labradores 49
Dolores
Alicante 03159
Tony Ellis buys & sells furniture & has three massive rooms full.
C/Villa de Madrid 5
, / Avd. Diego Ramírez 19, 03180 Torrevieja (Alicante)
Tel: +34 669 41 22 38 / +34 669 41 22 36 / +34 669 41 22 37

This message was last edited by morerosado on 10/30/2007.

Like 0      
29 Oct 2007 11:57 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Really could do with this info being in this board Furnishing your property . Click on the link  for more info.

Not to worry. A search will find it.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 10/30/2007.

Like 0      
30 Oct 2007 8:24 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

A word of warning about New2you.

I bought some items from them when I was furnishing my house 4 years ago.  They said they would deliver the next day and when  we woke up it was raining.  We were staying nearby and hadn't hired a car.  My sister and I walked round to the house wading through the stream of water running down the roads by the time we arrived at the house we were soaked through.  After waiting a couple of hours I rang to find that they didn't deliver when it was raining as they couldn't get to the deliveries.  A lot of the stock is displayed outside the shop so they need to get this out before they can do anything.

This may have changed now that they have 2 shops in the Mar Azul area but best to check if that policy is still the same.

There's another second hand stop nearer to you called Joanne Ellis have a look there as well.

I bought the main bulk of my furniture from Codems just up from the roundabout at the park of nations in Torrevieja.  If the items are in stock they deliver the next afternooon  at the latest even in the rain!

Like 0      
21 May 2008 12:55 PM by DiandraJackson Star rating in Orihuela-Costa. 7 posts Send private message

I have tried the secondhand furnitures only once...ever since IKEA is open in Murcia my policy is: Why to pay for used stuff, when I get new stuff modern from Ikea for almost less then that???

Like 0      
01 Feb 2009 5:45 AM by cez6 Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

My aunt have bought a lot of second hand furniture's in Spain last year, she said they were cheap in price but the furniture's are still nice and look new as brandnew..

Like 0      
01 Feb 2009 1:54 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

We've bought a pine sideboard  & a coffee table from the second hand shop called New2You in Mar Azul, Torrevieja, neither of which I'd consider 'cheap' just cheaper than new. Obviously these are in good condition or we'd not have bought them. Depends what you want, Ikea isn't for everyone. Far too modern for some, even if cheap.

Like 0      
05 Feb 2013 11:03 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

A friend of us at CostaLuz has recently started a business for second hand furniture. He buys and sells.

If this is of interest for any of you, I can give to you his contact details.

We guarantee his proffessionalism

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
29 Jul 2013 10:05 AM by lizajennifer Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

hi thanks for sharing this post with us,i will tell to my friends about your post.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Thinking of buying in Terrazas de Almerimar - 2 posts
i want to sell - 4 posts
Santa Pola - 5 posts
Smoke Alarms in Rental Properties - 7 posts
Ordering, Collection & Delivery Service? - 0 posts
Building and Contents Insurance - 9 posts
UK Tax Liability for Spanish Property Owners - 1 posts
Planting Palm trees... - 3 posts
Recent Floods (gota fria) in Costa Blanca - 2 posts
Torrevieja? or any where else? - 50 posts
FIRST TIME BUYERS IN SPAIN - 8 posts
hello everyone - 3 posts
Stop press: Justin promises .............. - 10 posts
Anyone out there from Northern Costa Blanca ? - 14 posts
WHATS THE BEST WAY TO GO - 4 posts
Baby Emma appeal - update - 4 posts
wealth tax - 28 posts
Property costs calculator - 0 posts
Mr - 14 posts
Introduction - 3 posts
Any chance of my PMs ever working again ? - 6 posts
Taxi licence...... - 0 posts
JUST INTRODUCING MYSELF :) - 9 posts
Communal Dishes - 60 posts
Introduction. - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x