Becky's Duquesa 9th November, anyone fancy it.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

So far John Cox myself and husband and two of our friends and Mimmie are meeting up  around 6.00pm ish, does anyone fancy joining us.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
22 Oct 2007 9:23 PM by mimmie Star rating. 145 posts Send private message

Sorry Maureen we dont arrive until late evening on 12th, but hope to meet up with you sometime in the future

Regards Mimmie

Like 0      
23 Oct 2007 5:10 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Think I can probably make it - might be a little late if things run according to usual but will try and be there for 6 if my keeper lets me out of my pool.

Mim get the plane over earlier and get your A?¿E down here - you know you want to you sexy bombshell!!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
23 Oct 2007 6:21 PM by mimmie Star rating. 145 posts Send private message

Smiley - my luscious lad - you know that I would move heaven and earth to set eyes on you again, but alas I have to keep all my other boys happy too, if I am not in the department to keep them organised I dont know what would happen to all my patients - needs must I am afraid - but will be out 12th November - other thread going - we are trying to get together around 16th-17th? could you afford two nights out my dear?!! take care for me..............m xx

Like 0      
23 Oct 2007 6:49 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

23 Oct 2007 7:33 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Don't keep us in suspense, what does Siempré para ti guapa!!! mean.??????????????????

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
23 Oct 2007 8:01 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

23 Oct 2007 8:20 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Must learn Spanish, my family have all bought me books and videos and dvd's, still haven't even looked at them.  I think once our apartment is ready in Dec and we come out more regular it might make me learn!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you on 9th Nov Patrick, looking forward to meeting you at last. It may be a bit of business as well as pleasure.  Hope Justin can make it, we met him and Susan last time and had a great night at Becky's, met at 5.00pm ish and didn't leave until it shut.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
24 Oct 2007 10:55 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Would love to see you on the 9th and look forward to meeting you both too, but never ever mix business with pleasure - we will meet separately to cover that if you want to. Hope the weather improves by then - the rain started last night and temperature has dropped noticeably - I have friends that come regularly five or six times a year and it doesnt seem to matter whether they come in the spring, summer, autumn or winter months they always seem to manage to have bad weather while they are here and one can almost predict the weather will go down the pan - they arrived last night and guess what - October has been unusually lovely until about 9pm last night!!!!  It happens so often that I have started placing bets with William Hill on when we are going to have rain here - so far they have made me a fortune - even in August when they were here it rained!!!!!!!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
24 Oct 2007 12:23 PM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar

Ahh, so it was their fault our hoilday was spoilt then!!!! (only joking, they must have arrived as we were going, the weather did change quite noticably on our last day)  Any chance you can post a list of al the dates theyre coming over in the future and then everyone can book theirs for when they wont be over guaranteed sunshine then, eh!!

Leema, we thought exactly the same as you, we were bought Michael Thomas CDs for christmas in 2003 when we bought our apt offplan with the full intention of learning in time for completion last year, have listened to the first disc so far and thats about it - just about manage to order beers, still water and ask for the bill plus the usual niceties but thats about it - shameful - must try harder as school would say!!

Jackie

Like 0      
24 Oct 2007 12:29 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

The problem is that you will spoil the odds I get at Hills if I post advertisements when they are coming - I have made a fortune over the last 2 years when I first noticed the change in weather as they step off the plane.

Like 0      
24 Oct 2007 12:40 PM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar

Mmm - see your point, cant have everyone queueing up at the bookies before they fly out - although it'd be nice to come back to a handful of winnings to make up for the lousy weather theyve just had!!

Jackie

Like 0      
24 Oct 2007 1:28 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
OK Ive just cleared a 2 hour slot in the diary for this meeting - anyone else going or is it just us few souls?

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
01 Nov 2007 7:05 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Just bringing this to the top to remind you all of our meeting at Becky's on 9th Nov.

Justin I hope you and Susan can make it.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
02 Nov 2007 8:31 AM by michael52 Star rating in Bushey, Hertfordshir.... 308 posts Send private message

michael52´s avatar

Looking forward to meeting you all on 9th.   Is anyone going to the Tapas day in Sabinillas in the afternoon ?

Michael & Joy

Like 0      
02 Nov 2007 8:38 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Count us in!  We'll definitely be there.

Looking forward to it.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
02 Nov 2007 8:46 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Can you tell me more of the Tapas day and where exactly is it.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
02 Nov 2007 8:48 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Hi Justin

Glad your coming, we will all just sit around you when we get there as apart from John Cox we havn't met the others coming.

Looking forward to seeing you all, we fly out on Monday morning and can't wait, my brother was there last week and said it was very quiete and not many people around.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
02 Nov 2007 9:25 AM by michael52 Star rating in Bushey, Hertfordshir.... 308 posts Send private message

michael52´s avatar

Details of the Tapas day are on the Manilva life site

Michael

Like 0      
02 Nov 2007 10:23 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Leema, I believe Michael52 is referring to this event:

manilvalife.com/latest/ruta-del-tapeo-tapas-run-20071024.htm

Michael, there are many EOS members who are not aware of Manilva Life, even those in Manilva!!  Is the link I've posted the "tapas day" in Sabinillas that you refer to?  I did a search of the site and it's the only one I can find.

Justin, I hope it isn't a problem posting the link - just trying to be helpful and give a little more info to those who are interested!!  Looks like you'll be having a few busy Sunday afternoons in Manilva over the winter months!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Renting property - 8 posts
Abusive clause Question - 5 posts
Cleaner - 3 posts
Capital Gains or inherited property - 1 posts
Gestoria Soria Bonilla - 0 posts
Hi Im Jon and i have a 7 year ongoing battle with Aroca Seiquer - 1 posts
CASE STUDY NEEDED: USED EQUITY RELEASE ON FOR AN OVERSEAS PROPERTY? - 0 posts
Health Insuarance for cancer sufferers? - 7 posts
Long term rental contracts. - 2 posts
Is it me or is it quiet in here?................. - 114 posts
cabo roig - 3 posts
SimpleOverseas / Inroal - how do I get my money refunded - 11 posts
La Campaneta - 11 posts
Hi all - 5 posts
YOUR MUSIC HERE (LET US KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE) - 0 posts
english phones in spain. - 4 posts
AEA Community Charge - 5 posts
A succesful trip - 1 posts
looking for a web-site can you help please - 4 posts
Finacially better to be married in Spain? - 4 posts
all saints day and halloween query? - 9 posts
Need for Coffee - Sandwitch bars - 2 posts
Car Hire - Mandatory Accessories - 20 posts
Almoradi - 7 posts
hola - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 95

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x