A succesful trip

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by crooksy Star rating in Suffolk. 18 posts Send private message

Hi all

We have just got back from an extremely enjoyable and succesful trip with Georgia.  We went to spain with an idea of the urbanisation we wanted and fell in love with a different one!

We were really impressed with the no pressure attitude and the fact that he listened to what we wanted and directed us in the right direction, we even managed to have an afternoon at the beach but unfortunately Georgia forgot his speedos so couldn't come! (joke).

Anyway thought it would be nice to read about a good trip and also I am bored of watching rugby (hush my mouth!)

Crooksy

Like 0      
22 Oct 2007 11:06 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Crooksy,

Thanks for that,it does make the job worthwhile when you get good comments and it all works out well.

Yeah,Sand,Speedos and the fact that i have to walk around this town was probably a good enough reason for me to decline the generous offer.

How's Senor Whippy and his plans to conquer the Ice cream World!!?

On a more serious note,i am glad that you enjoyed the trip and liked what i showed you,apart from the fact that we seemed to tick all boxes on the (Laminate) list and get more than you had expected was a bonus.

Thanks again for the making the job enjoyable(apart from the England game) and being such good company.

There is no need to pressure anyone when you find them the right property and listen to what they actually want.

That's why we have two ears and only one mouth!!!!!

Regards

Georgia

PS thanks for the book it's really funny.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

looking for a web-site can you help please - 4 posts
Finacially better to be married in Spain? - 4 posts
all saints day and halloween query? - 9 posts
Need for Coffee - Sandwitch bars - 2 posts
Car Hire - Mandatory Accessories - 20 posts
Almoradi - 7 posts
hola - 1 posts
CAR HIRE - 112 posts
cheap flights - 0 posts
Anyone in Manilva - and you Justin! - 11 posts
Renovating - 0 posts
Non Completion and Furniture Pack Rights - 1 posts
Xmas dinner - 76 posts
Sunset Beach Torrevieja, CB - 0 posts
LINDA QUINN - 1 posts
music - 1 posts
Work permits, et al for Spanish Employment - 2 posts
Pregnant when you move to spain - 2 posts
Buying a property with a Ltd Co - 2 posts
Los Noranjos Apartments in Terque - 5 posts
PHASE 3 - 4 posts
how to move on to Spain - 0 posts
Mortgage Help - 3 posts
THE FONDUE LOUNGE - 4 posts
Help for Completion Please - 24 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x