Almoradi

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by dolly123 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi,

We are in the process of purchasing a property in Almoradi and are desperate to get some info on the town, and if possible the property.

We are planning to buy a resale apartment in Cassa Doctor Fleming (Strange name I know).

I would be grateful if anybody knows this area they could let me know what they think

Thanks All

Tony

Like 0      
19 Oct 2007 4:12 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi Tony welcome to the forum,if you look under whats your area like, about sep 30th you will see what other buyers have to say on Almoradi. l also have an apartment there.Great little spanish town wih plenty of bars and resturaunts,a weekly market round the square (saturdays) the town square is a great place to sit and have a drink and people watch. Regards Pat.

Like 0      
19 Oct 2007 4:21 PM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

Hi Tony.

Calle Dr Flemming is very close to where our place is - we are on Calle Valencia, which is the next road along.

I can't say as I can recall seeing anything for sale on Dr Flemming, but if you PM me with the address I will get my friend who lives very close to pop round and have a look for you. She can then ring me and I will gladly pass on any info. Also, we are going out on 6th November for a few days so I can go and have a look myself, if you like.

It's a lovely town and where you are is in one of the quieter areas, but only a couple of minutes walk from the square. There are two British bars close to you, Bar Elite and The Bull. Cannot fault either - Elite's food is very good and well priced, and if you need anything at all, then go and see David at the Bull.He's always more than happy to help anyone out ( he's just been over to England with his van to collect a load of our furniture and stuff!)

VERY Spanish area - loads of little Spanish bars around there - all very welcoming and friendly, despite the fact that very few of them have more than two words of English between them! In fact, they're teaching me a bit of Spanish and I'm teaching them a bit of English - eh up me duck, etc etc!

There is also a small ex-pat community spread throughout the town which generally meets on the square on a Saturday morning - market day - when the ladies do what they do best (shop) and we sit and enjoy a bevvy or two - or three - or more!!

All in all, we LOVE the area, and don't regret for one second buying there - we will be moving there permanently within the next couple of years when we retire - can't come soon enough for either of us.

Anyway, let me have the details and I will get Carole round to have a look for you and perhaps we shall meet up when we are all out there sometime in the not too distant future. In the meantime, if I can help you with owt else, don't hesitate to let me know.

Cheers for now.

Steve.

Steve.

Like 0      
20 Oct 2007 12:27 PM by dolly123 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

That’s great, thanks for the advice.

We have just got back from Almoradi and have paid our deposit, so it should hopefully not take to long to complete.

I really did like the town, but when you only have a few days to take it all in it’s difficult to be 100%, but I must say I haven’t read any negative post about the it.

Like 0      
01 Nov 2007 7:28 PM by Pickles Star rating. 141 posts Send private message

04 Nov 2007 3:32 PM by Pickles Star rating. 141 posts Send private message

Pickles´s avatar

Hi dolly,

we have purchased a property in almoradi,we are waiting for completion in jan,we are not far from doctor fleming road,we are almost opposite the clinic about two roads away from you.we are going out for christmas,but you we love almoradi what a lovely town.tricia

Like 0      
28 Oct 2008 8:29 PM by alb Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

Hi  I have been offered a brand new 2 bed apartment fully furnished with pool etc in Almoradi for 65000 euros !!!
the apartment block is completed  with all licenses in place.   could  the price of this property fall even lower ??

Like 0      
29 Oct 2008 8:38 AM by Pickles Star rating. 141 posts Send private message

Pickles´s avatar
Hi
Ive left you a private message
Tricia

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

hola - 1 posts
CAR HIRE - 112 posts
cheap flights - 0 posts
Anyone in Manilva - and you Justin! - 11 posts
Renovating - 0 posts
Non Completion and Furniture Pack Rights - 1 posts
Xmas dinner - 76 posts
Sunset Beach Torrevieja, CB - 0 posts
LINDA QUINN - 1 posts
music - 1 posts
Work permits, et al for Spanish Employment - 2 posts
Pregnant when you move to spain - 2 posts
Buying a property with a Ltd Co - 2 posts
Los Noranjos Apartments in Terque - 5 posts
PHASE 3 - 4 posts
how to move on to Spain - 0 posts
Mortgage Help - 3 posts
THE FONDUE LOUNGE - 4 posts
Help for Completion Please - 24 posts
Claims Form - Consumer Rights - 14 posts
snagging - 5 posts
Proindal web site - 3 posts
Cleaning Services - 1 posts
Successfully bought a property abroad without pressure. - 1 posts
Villa Martin - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x