Key holding licence in Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Dec 2020 9:44 PM by AKONI Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi, just after a bit of help if possible? I'm looking at finding work being a key holder and meeting holiday makers as they arrive at villa's, etc. I'm just wondering if there are any licences I need to get before trying to find jobs available? I know in the UK I needed an Sia key holders licence. Thanks

Like 0      
21 Dec 2020 10:01 AM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

I have a friend in Spain who does just this very thing, he has never mentioned to me that he had to have a licence, or that he has told the authorities, I would imagine that if you told them, by the time you had filled in the necessary forms, been approved, paid the fee's, employed a solicitor, been to many town halls, had numerous interviews....You would be ready to retire before you even started work.

Like 3      
21 Dec 2020 4:32 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1316 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

This is an interesting subject starting with is a licence just a tax fee for the authorities or a job creation scheme for burocrats? Seems where it is meaningless it is enforced and where consumer protection is required like (Estate Agents & Car Hire) at best is it a blind eye (Brown Envolope) licence?

This message was last edited by Kavanagh on 21/12/2020.

Like 1      
18 Feb 2021 10:44 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

There is no need of an specific professional License to be a Key Holder in Spain.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Gibraltar/La Linea Border - 1 posts
Residencia, tax returns and not in country 183 days - 6 posts
Organised Mortgage Fraud and Caixabank threatening legal action despite knowing this! - 10 posts
Query re latest Supreme Court ruling on IRPH mortgage clauses and the impact on know of ECJ rulings - 1 posts
Do homemade DVD's work in Spain? - 1 posts
advice needed on builder asking for 50% upfront fee prior to starting work - 13 posts
Alternative to Negative PCR Testing before arriving in Spain by Sea or Air - 0 posts
Registering for healthcare in Spain - 2 posts
Tax redemption form sale of property - 12 posts
Living in Spain after Brexit. What worries you? - 9 posts
End of November Podcast with Maria de Castro - 0 posts
Mojacar Magazine Launch - 0 posts
2 month winter rental in the Canaries? - 2 posts
CostaLuz Lawyers are the best - 19 posts
is flu jab mandatory - 2 posts
Advice for Beginners, retiring in Spain! - 17 posts
NIE following marriage - 8 posts
New Formula to claim in Ocean View Properties developments- Deadline 28th of December - 0 posts
Healthcare in Spain - 2 posts
duchess - 3 posts
Paypal - 3 posts
Differing lockdowns in different countries - 1 posts
Non resident taxes software - Form 210 - 7 posts
News papers, magazines or sites online about spanish news & life in english or German or French - 2 posts
UK state pension of 100% NICs (inc. voluntary) and Spanish state pension of 70% NICs? - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x