The RAIN in Spain..........................

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

I took this photo from my balcony this morning!!

Whoever said 'The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plane' was lying.......

...............it falls mainly on our street !!!!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
04 Oct 2007 2:50 PM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar

WE have lovely warm sunshine here.

Laury

Laury

Like 0      
04 Oct 2007 2:58 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Karen, we have glorious shine, here in Somerset.. Washing blowing gently in the slight breeze. Poor Playa Flamenca.

Sorry, couldn't resist a couple of graphics to brighten up this sad post.

Like 0      
04 Oct 2007 2:59 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

........and it's dry warm and sunny here in the UK, what's going on?

Like 0      
04 Oct 2007 3:02 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

Karen

.....whoops sorry, i didn't mean to rub salt in it, i didn't see the other posts!

Like 0      
04 Oct 2007 3:05 PM by Rusty2712 Star rating in Benalmadena Costa. 71 posts Send private message

Sorry, UK peeps. Sunny on the CDS and no doubt much warmer than your temperatures.

Like 0      
04 Oct 2007 3:06 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

It rained here on CDS as well - a glorious thunderstorm with lightening. Was beautiful to watch.

However through the day it was fine and last night warm enough to sit outside.

Today back to blue skies and sun - ah how boring it is to be at work in vest top and light skirt with sandals in october..............

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
04 Oct 2007 3:22 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
The rain in Spain stays WHERE ................................................

Like 0      
04 Oct 2007 3:28 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Crikey Karen . Didn't that happen to you a few weeks ago as well, only with a new hire car? Or am I thinking of someone else on here ?

Mark

Like 0      
04 Oct 2007 3:58 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Karen it is beautiful here sun had been shining all day, washing all dry ready to go on Sunday.  I wasnt going to take jackets but perhaps I will now has it been like it a lot or is it just today?.  I have looked at the weather and they are forecasting fog for Sunday,  Hope it does not affect the flight.   You are not having much luck with the weather lately.  Lets hope it cheers up soon.   Pat 

Like 0      
04 Oct 2007 4:04 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Hi, Markfish, no it was Fibby who was rained off last time...............none of the cars are mine, mine was in the garage to stop it getting vandalised again !!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
04 Oct 2007 4:11 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

Rixxy

vest top and and light skirt and sandals.........pheorwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Like 0      
04 Oct 2007 4:14 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Its too warm for anything more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
04 Oct 2007 5:18 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

..........same here in the UK, i'm just off to cycle home in the sunshine, glad we didn't have your rain though!

Like 0      
04 Oct 2007 5:22 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

ok, ok, ........i know i'm milking it........... probably snow soon!

Like 0      
05 Oct 2007 9:15 AM by Rusty2712 Star rating in Benalmadena Costa. 71 posts Send private message

Well its coming to something when you are basking in the sun with tmeperatures of.........17 degrees, over here that is definately Coat weather!!!!!

Still should imagine we will have a cool October day today of around 25/28 degrees......wish I was in the UK........errrr that'll be no then!!

Hope you all have a great weekend wherever you are.

Like 0      
05 Oct 2007 10:26 AM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar

You do like rubbing it in Russ.

I'm not moving to the CDS anyway so it's not relevant as far as i'm concerned.

Laury

Laury

Like 0      
05 Oct 2007 11:23 AM by Rusty2712 Star rating in Benalmadena Costa. 71 posts Send private message

Aw Larry,

Come on you must be a teeny weeny bit jealous though relevant or not!!!!! Me in the SUN!!!!!

Like 0      
05 Oct 2007 11:36 AM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar

I'm in the sun too.

Just been gardening in a t-shirt and shorts.

Laury

Laury

Like 0      
05 Oct 2007 11:45 AM by Rusty2712 Star rating in Benalmadena Costa. 71 posts Send private message

Oh OK, so you not working, some of us have to!!!! Still weekend soon and a bank holiday on Monday too!!!!!

Soon time to have a constant supply of cerveza or/and Vino (No tinto though).

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

halloween/guy fawkes - 0 posts
Ryannair Summer flights 2008 - 1 posts
Llanera in trouble - 1 posts
help - 2 posts
20,001 Members - 7 posts
Money transfers to spain - 8 posts
eirlys floyd - 1 posts
spanish wills. - 17 posts
Community Is The Key To Success! - 0 posts
Last Chance Of Bargain Luxury Apartment With A difference! - 0 posts
Your Choice Of Area Very Important! - 0 posts
www.sirragolfservices.com - 3 posts
For Morerosado. - 10 posts
Cash deposit(s) at Halifax Espana branches - 1 posts
Banking Administrator – Gibraltar - 1 posts
Justice in Spain? - 21 posts
punta marinea - 6 posts
Advice please - 2 posts
Barcelona football tickets champions league - 0 posts
Anyone waiting to move to Spain - 50 posts
Daya Vieja football match September 8th, 2007 - 5 posts
Makro card Alicante - 1 posts
Christmas in Spain - 4 posts
LONG TERM LET NEEDED - 1 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL NEEDED - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 41

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x