Car transport to Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 May 2019 10:22 AM by Scott123 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi can anyone recommend a car transport company to take my car from the UK to the Costa Calida area of Spain. Ihave had numerous quotes all wildly different so any help would be appreciated.

Like 0      
14 May 2019 10:38 AM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 757 posts Send private message

Can i ask why you would want your car transporting to the Costa Calida rather than drive there yourself or buy a car in Spain? Presumably its a right hand drive and if you intend to keep it there there would be the add on costs of transferring it to Spanish plates.

Like 0      
14 May 2019 11:05 AM by Scott123 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I have already driven one car to Spain and transferred it onto Spanish plates the cost was cheap enough compared to the high cost of used cars in Spain.I want my other car transported as it is inconvenient to drive due to my time restraints   

Like 0      
14 May 2019 11:07 AM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 757 posts Send private message

ok, good luck with your search

Like 0      
14 May 2019 12:53 PM by Scott123 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

15 May 2019 10:01 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Do you have a friend that wants a free holiday? A work colleague of mine drove a car to Spain for a friend in return for a weeks holiday and flight home. That would be the cheapest option.

Mark

Like 0      
16 May 2019 1:17 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Good idea but make sure the person driving has full comp insurance,   along with a letter authorising them to drive your car 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Legal house on "suelo no urbanizable" - 10 posts
Driving to spain - 31 posts
What buisness would be good idea. (Legally ) - 2 posts
Power of Attorney - 5 posts
Fuerteventura bank account - 2 posts
swimming pool construction - 0 posts
Retiral - 15 posts
area recomendations - 5 posts
Fight keeps going! Costaluz Lawyers won cases in 2018 and 2019 - 34 posts
Problems with a builder - 22 posts
Court Advice - 2 posts
25 Brexit need to knows ( Martin Lewis) - 94 posts
Maria de Castro in Alcaidesa - 2 posts
Ron - 17 posts
Love spain - 5 posts
Alcaidesa, Sotogrande, San Roque, Estepona, Tarifa, Alcalá, San Pablo, Jimena, Gaucín... - 3 posts
NIE - 3 posts
Mortgage problems with Sabadell Bank? - 0 posts
Today´s European Commission - Press release on ‘No-deal' Brexit preparedness - 0 posts
NIE new form - 3 posts
Traffic Fines - Phishing scam - 3 posts
Help - Father passed away - can't get money from Bank - 7 posts
Game of Thrones Season 8 - 3 posts
Short-term rental contract help - 2 posts
Big valuations of the past are favourable for you now if you want to sell your Spanish property - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x