Goldcar and eyeonspain query

This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Oct 2018 1:16 PM by milltech Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi, I used the car hire price comparison website, 95% sure it was this one but I did also look at doyouspain.  My credit card  statement says TRANSPORT^CARHIRE and the money has been taken.  The thing is I have no email confirmation and emails to Goldcar and eyeonspain "paid for services" have produced no response.  The bank statement doesn't give a clue as to who took the money, Eye On Spain, Goldcar, or some intermediary who runs the price comparison, plus there's no FAQ that I can see on Car Hire.

Does anyone have a better Goldcar email than info (usual letter) goldcar punto es or some hot contact info for eye on spain?

Of course I can get the money back from the card company but that doesn't get me a car!  All advice welcome.

Like 0      
09 Oct 2018 3:42 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I just googled Goldacar rental Spain and this, normal call rate,  seems to be the number for all  / most offices in Spain +34 918 34 40 64

Good luck

Like 0      
09 Oct 2018 8:01 PM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 757 posts Send private message

If you book on EOS it uses the Cartrawler website.

Click on the link https://www.cartrawler.com/portal-full/index.html?lang=EN-EN where it will ask for your e mail and booking ref or pick up date. Hope this helps

Like 0      
09 Oct 2018 11:24 PM by milltech Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Thanks very much for the help, they have a CHAT facility and Rhona solved the issue and sent the voucher to me on a different email address. Funny how she knew me by my first name that I only use with Police, Doctors etc. ......

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

Extraordinary fees - 1 posts
Community President - 20 posts
mr - 0 posts
Bob & Vicky - 1 posts
Data Protection - 3 posts
Empty Van Murcia to France ..UK also possible - 1 posts
Thelma - 24 posts
Is it possible to get Salud Responde in English - 0 posts
tax form 210 non resident tax - 1 posts
Los Jardines de palomares - 0 posts
Illegal bank fees when taking out a mortgage - 20 posts
Can you withdraw from your community - 7 posts
FIBRE OPTIC INTERNET - 1 posts
tax on pension - 1 posts
Hello - 3 posts
Non payment of rent and utilities - 1 posts
Mobile Help Please!!!! - 5 posts
Hello - 2 posts
Paro in one off payment? - 2 posts
Licence exchange. - 13 posts
What are the rules and laws relating to a serious debtor,thinking it's ok to use the pool without contributing? - 12 posts
de Panama a Salamanca - 0 posts
Tennis Court Construction - 0 posts
Pay as you go Mobile - 8 posts
My friends looking at gifting his spainish property - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x