Bankia codes

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 May 2018 10:55 AM by JamieTyler Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Hi please can anyone tell me what the swift and Iban codes are for the Bankia in Mazarron ( formerly Bmn)

I need to transfer some money and cannot send on the old bank details  

body p

Like 0      
01 May 2018 11:19 AM by juansheetisplenty Star rating in Cartagena. 283 posts Send private message

juansheetisplenty´s avatar

You will find you entire account number and IBAN code will have changed. The IBAN is unique to you. If you log onto your account the new IBAN code is shown opositte the balance of your current account. 

Like 0      
01 May 2018 12:40 PM by JamieTyler Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Many thanks I'll give that a whirl!!! 

Like 0      
01 May 2018 8:13 PM by 4749annjoe Star rating in blackpool lancs. 50 posts Send private message

Hi Jamie

The bank  Bankie no longer has a brance in Mazarron.

I went to mazarron in june 17. after an hour walking around trying to find it, I called into another bank

to ask for direction, only to be told I would have to go to Murcia.   There are 3 in Murcia.

We were on holiday in Porto de mazarron and were going to close our account, (nice bus ride), that is

how I found out.

annjoe 

Like 0      
02 May 2018 8:30 AM by juansheetisplenty Star rating in Cartagena. 283 posts Send private message

Well Bankia's website still shows two branches, one in Maxarron and one in the Port. See below

https://www.bankia.es/en/retail-banking/branches-and-atms/buscador-oficinas-cajeros?text=30860

Un saludos

Like 0      
02 May 2018 11:05 AM by 4749annjoe Star rating in blackpool lancs. 50 posts Send private message

We have been going to Porta de Mazarron on and off for the last 10 years, and wehave walked all around the

port and have never seen a Bankia in the Port, that is why we had to go to Mazarron if we needed to to go

to the Bank it self.   Bankia web page is not the best, try to send a message, ring or e-mail them, best of luck.

If I am wrong then I stand to be corrected juan.

all the best

Like 0      
02 May 2018 11:38 AM by juansheetisplenty Star rating in Cartagena. 283 posts Send private message

The answer to your question is that Banco Mare Nostrum was taken over/merged with Bankia at the end of March this year and the branches have been converted to Bankia, which is why the original poster was asking. In the process they changed all current account numbers etc.

Juan

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Bankia codes - 0 posts
Campsite - 2 posts
Modify Community Statutes restricting Debtors Rights - 1 posts
Cuidad Quesada - 9 posts
CAM bank mortgage now Sabadell help please. - 14 posts
Greetings from a Newbie - 6 posts
Disabled acess - 3 posts
Deleting binned private messages - 2 posts
Wills - 3 posts
Calais to Calahonda - 2 posts
NIE application - 2 posts
To rent an apartment without a job - 16 posts
illegal Business/Workers - 8 posts
Otagaz and GE Capital mortgages - 0 posts
Camper van on my land! - 17 posts
Car Rental Almeria Airport - 7 posts
Square media Los Alcazares - 3 posts
Bank Owned Poroperties - 5 posts
Looking for pool renovation recommendations Lorca area - 6 posts
La Manga Ferry - 2 posts
How to inform Agencia Tributaria - 16 posts
renting villa long term but renting out for holiday lets - 4 posts
Additional carge on Commundad - 3 posts
Spanish Rental Taxes - why is it so complicated - help appreciated - 11 posts
Winter sun with plenty to do? - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x