Goodfellas Playa Flamenca

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by JPD Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

JPD´s avatar

Goodfellas Restaurant is on the bottom level of the main Playa Flamenca Beach Commercial Centre. A guest left a write up about it in our apartment, saying how good it was! We had to give it a try when we  went over in August. It is Italian. Its not the cheapest place I have eaten in, but the  12 oz  fillet steak was the best I have tasted in a long time. It was 23euros for the 12oz Fillet, with veg and choice of potatoes and choice of sauce. The pepper sauce was delicious. There was a chicken and prawn dish in a cajun sauce with pasta. That too was gorgeous! There were six of us and we all enjoyed our meals.

The menu is not extensive, there could have been more choices.. but what they had on was awesome!! (In our opinion) We sat outside under a parasol with twinkling lights in. The staff were very friendly and helpfull and allowed our daughter to take the remains of her pizza home in a doggy bag!

We all loved it so much, we had to go back again before we came home and look forward to going again at the end of Oct! If you love a nice steak, then we would recomend Goodfellas.

The restaurant nextdoor to it 'Che'  has a board outside saying 'best steak in town'. We sent a steak back three times and had it virtually thrown at us... for wanting our food as we would like it??!  Mmmnn!

Like 0      
10 Oct 2007 12:48 PM by sazzle Star rating in Scotland, soon to be.... 45 posts Send private message

here here

i went here on Saturday night just past for a meal, and that is DEF the best Steak I have eaten, it was Delicioso!

Well done Goodfellas

Like 0      
10 Oct 2007 1:15 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Trish or John wrote " 23euros for the 12oz Fillet, with veg and choice of potatoes and choice of sauce."

Is that pricey or not in that area ? We don't go for steaks as we prefer a good value MDD either lunchtime or evening & for around 8 - 10 euros too. Maybe IF you want a good steak then you DO pay that kind of money, just seems a lot to me.  

This message was last edited by morerosado on 10/10/2007.

Like 0      
10 Oct 2007 1:20 PM by sazzle Star rating in Scotland, soon to be.... 45 posts Send private message

Me and Hubby had starter each and a main each, 8oz Sirloin and he had a pizza and then 2 drinks and we were 43e.....But for the quality of food, I was well pleased with that

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

INSPECTION TRIP FEEDBACK SOUGHT FOR ARTICLE PLEASE - 8 posts
Advisable to appoint a lawyer when selling ? - 3 posts
SUMA payments - 7 posts
Lo Crispin - 5 posts
What is CDS ? - 2 posts
Restaurants in Totana, Murcia - 2 posts
PRE-FABRICATED POOLS - 0 posts
Great restaurant for a special birthday - 14 posts
Lawyers! - 8 posts
I'VE GIVEN UP SMOKING! - 88 posts
Indian in Almoradi - 0 posts
Santa Ana Jumilia - 4 posts
Land opposite Lidl's at Playa Flamenca - 12 posts
Coordinated Lifestyles / CU InSpain - 16 posts
Registering a car in Spain - 13 posts
Indoor swimming pools - 13 posts
Our tow bar is legal! - 13 posts
Why not to buy in spain - 2 posts
HABITACION LICENCE - 3 posts
New investestment in Murcia - 17 posts
Does anyone have any info on Palmeral Villas - 3 posts
helicopterios sanitarios - 8 posts
Spanish mortgages - 1 posts
Working in Spain - 0 posts
Golf clubs - 29 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x