Why not to buy in spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by papagigi Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi I paid 30% deposit to purchase a holiday home on this development which was to

be completed Dec 2005 but to date according to my solicitor they still have not obtained a

first occupancy licence. We are now tangled in a legal battle in court as I am trying to get

my money back but that’s  a big joke in Spain.

Unfortunately corruption gets the better of most people and I fear that unless I

Have the backing of other people in the same position I will end up loosing my

life savings and the property fighting this case.

If I could go back 3/4 years I would never have put my money into any property in Spain.

So If you are in the same position You can help me by letting me know that I can have your

support and hopeful if we can form a large group the Spanish courts will have to take note of

what is right and not what is corruption.

Papagigi

Like 0      
18 Sep 2007 7:23 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi Papagigi which development,who are the agents, name and shame them (l hope you didnt use there lawyers because they will be on there side) who are the builders.name and shame them,what area is it in. There are some very good lawyers on here who will give you good advice and may take up your case if you get in touch with them.Regards Pat.

Like 0      
18 Sep 2007 9:07 PM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar

Yep, name & shame.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

HABITACION LICENCE - 3 posts
New investestment in Murcia - 17 posts
Does anyone have any info on Palmeral Villas - 3 posts
helicopterios sanitarios - 8 posts
Spanish mortgages - 1 posts
Working in Spain - 0 posts
Golf clubs - 29 posts
Job Agencies - Legal - 0 posts
Removals from enland to spain - 40 posts
NIE - 5 posts
Working in spain - 3 posts
Family Allowance - 5 posts
Any spanish mortgage experts out there? (in need of 100% mortgage, and 'bad credit' mortgages general advice) - 1 posts
Landrover for sale, - 2 posts
Torre Pacheco - 0 posts
Territorial Army, proud to say the least! - 1 posts
Apartment complex not to specification and Bank Guarantees - 12 posts
What is the best way of learning Spanish at home? - 51 posts
Marketing your property - 0 posts
Winter clothes? - 22 posts
SELLING OFF PLAN IN SAN CAYETANO BEFORE COMPLETION, CAN THAT BE DONE - 1 posts
Eye on Spain & Spanish Property Insight - 8 posts
What happens to the development forum once the build is finished? - 1 posts
Hello from "sunny" Espania! - 11 posts
New Member - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x