I successfully got my bank deposit back!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 May 2016 10:26 AM by bjw2016 Star rating in Merseyside. 3 posts Send private message

Hi All

I had a deposit paid on an apartment in Andraxt, Terque (Inroal) approx. 10 years ago. Due to the shenanigans that went on in Spain, I was one of the many unfortunate ones to loose my money. Over time, with all possible roads of retreiving my money leading to nowhere, I had put the experience to bed, citing it as a bad luck with little hope of getting my money back. 

The good news is, I have just received my deposit back, from the bank, and it was a pretty painless process taking only 8 weeks.

If you would like more details and assistance with getting your money back, please contact me.

Kind regards

Barry Wallace

Like 0      
17 May 2016 11:50 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

Please could you share your experience on open forum?

Like 0      
18 May 2016 1:56 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Congrats Barry!

We celebrate with you!

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
18 May 2016 5:33 PM by bjw2016 Star rating in Merseyside. 3 posts Send private message

If anyone wants help with this I can put you in touch with my lawyer. He's a top guy. !!

Like 0      
18 May 2016 11:09 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

It would really help many others if you could please explain the circumstances relating to your success, such things as did you have a Bank Guarantee, which Bank did you receive your monies from, did the Bank settle out of court following a previous loss, did your legal representative deal directly with the Bank, etc.

Many thanks.

Like 0      
19 May 2016 3:23 PM by lottie22 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I would appreciate some help to get my money back !!! 

Like 1      
19 May 2016 3:51 PM by Rydanboys Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hiya... I have a contact working with a successful lawyer in Spain who is successfully claiming lost monies.  Happy to put anyone in touch if they would like more information.

Like 1      
19 May 2016 3:56 PM by bjw2016 Star rating in Merseyside. 3 posts Send private message

FAO Lottie22. I will Message you details etc. 

Like 0      
19 May 2016 3:57 PM by lottie22 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Great - Thank you Barry

Like 0      
22 May 2016 5:15 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

Barry,

Please could you explain if you had a BG and did you have proof of where your monies were deposited?

Did you have proof of developer breach?

Had the bank involved in your case already lost a previous claim and did the bank settle out of court?

Did you achieve interest on return of your monies?

Did your lawyer deal directly with the Bank?

It would really assist if you could clarify the criteria that led to your success.

Many thanks.

Like 0      
23 May 2016 8:17 AM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

I smell somebody trying to get contacts for another I will get back your BG scheme, especially as the original poster is unwilling to provide any information

Like 2      
23 May 2016 10:04 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Many lawyers following Keith Rule´s route at present, he pioneered and opened this solution for many. Just the reasonable prudence is necessary to choose a lawyer with proved experience and honesty

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 1      
23 May 2016 10:42 AM by joyjo Star rating. 121 posts Send private message

Just been to court beginning of this month, in Alicante. First hearing was in november.

Waiting on the result, hope it doesn't take too long.  Mindyou, after 10 years what's another few months!!

joyjo

Like 0      
23 May 2016 12:54 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

Prudence, lawyer's proved experience and honesty is essential but sadly there will always be those who could compromise clients if they have insufficient experience and knowledge associated with claims relating to Ley 57/68. 

Good luck with your claim joyjo.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Young family wanting to know best place for expats in Alicante region - 3 posts
The British College vs Benalmadena International College - 0 posts
fed up with paypal rip off - 2 posts
Crown Pensions will be taken in consideration in Spain as from this year. - 16 posts
Check lists to buy - 6 posts
Business Partner Wanted - 0 posts
Making an English will from Spain - 6 posts
?scam email - 3 posts
movoing to gran canaria - 0 posts
Looking to move to spain - 1 posts
Unpaid Communal Fees - 34 posts
e-liquids - 0 posts
Notary & Land Registry Fees - 3 posts
Water Filters in Sierra Golf. Are you using one? - 3 posts
LEY 57/1968 WON CASE in FIRST INSTANCE COURT AGAINST CAJAMAR CAJA RURAL FOR 9 OF OUR CLIENTS WHO PURCHASED OFF-PLAN PROPERTIES FROM THE DEVELOPER PROMOCIONES EUROHOUSE S.L. AT FORTUNA GOLF RESORT, LOS BALCONES DEL VALLE & APARTAMENTOS TURISTICOS PUEBLO LA - 0 posts
Discount Codes for DFS in San Javier - 0 posts
Register car in spain confused - 4 posts
Register car in spain - 0 posts
Send mobile top up - 0 posts
Moving to spain from the UK- - 6 posts
Kitchen Install Problems - 4 posts
EU Welfare Benefits - 5 posts
Trade a scrap car in for a new one - 3 posts
Fireplace Surrounds & Fires - 2 posts
Legal tip 1384. FREE revision of mortgage deeds - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x