Check lists to buy

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 May 2016 11:59 AM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Ok ive had a few properties in Murica so i know the ropes quite well, but i just want to make sure ive not missed nothing, i am buying a villa in few weeks on a golf resort, its never been lived in, and the bank is selling it. i am aware of the un paid community fees & IBI, but can abody point out other things that should be with the contrats that i may of missed just so i can ask my solicitor to make sure he has coved it  ? Cheers

Like 0      
16 May 2016 9:47 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Escatura /habitation cert/epc/fin de obra/ nota simpla/electric supply connected  /water supply connected /no outstanding dept.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 17/05/2016.

Like 2      
09 Jun 2016 10:44 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

New world I was reading you post dated 16 th May( check list to buy ) l think you have been telling porkies l can also see that you have bought on a bank rupt holiday resort  sounds like a real bargain ,and by the way I don't have a pa but I do have to managers hope that helps😂

Like 0      
09 Jun 2016 10:56 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Run that one by me again please I am telling porkies, tell me why ?

Like 0      
09 Jun 2016 11:24 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Come on Victor tell  me why I am telling porkies. And why your at it tell me why I am a agent ?  95% of what you put on here you can't back it up.

Like 1      
10 Jun 2016 10:26 AM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

I hope for you're sake you took the free advice that l gave you about the documents and the check's that you will need before you purchase ,but theirs one thing l cannot understand you said in many previous posts that you have bought and sold a few property's in Spain ,shouldn't  some one with you're experience be giving other's free advise like I have given you.

Like 0      
10 Jun 2016 10:56 AM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Just because I have bought before dose not mean I no every thing, that's why I asked the question, I don't proclaim to know everything unlike some people, Now answer the question on the 2 claims you have made.   1 I am telling porkies 2 I am a agent ? This is the 3rd time I've asked to answer the question, so put up or shut up. 

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Business Partner Wanted - 0 posts
Making an English will from Spain - 6 posts
?scam email - 3 posts
movoing to gran canaria - 0 posts
Looking to move to spain - 1 posts
Unpaid Communal Fees - 34 posts
e-liquids - 0 posts
Notary & Land Registry Fees - 3 posts
Water Filters in Sierra Golf. Are you using one? - 3 posts
LEY 57/1968 WON CASE in FIRST INSTANCE COURT AGAINST CAJAMAR CAJA RURAL FOR 9 OF OUR CLIENTS WHO PURCHASED OFF-PLAN PROPERTIES FROM THE DEVELOPER PROMOCIONES EUROHOUSE S.L. AT FORTUNA GOLF RESORT, LOS BALCONES DEL VALLE & APARTAMENTOS TURISTICOS PUEBLO LA - 0 posts
Discount Codes for DFS in San Javier - 0 posts
Register car in spain confused - 4 posts
Register car in spain - 0 posts
Send mobile top up - 0 posts
Moving to spain from the UK- - 6 posts
Kitchen Install Problems - 4 posts
EU Welfare Benefits - 5 posts
Trade a scrap car in for a new one - 3 posts
Fireplace Surrounds & Fires - 2 posts
Legal tip 1384. FREE revision of mortgage deeds - 0 posts
Any ideas for property in Villamartin area, Orihuela Costa. - 7 posts
entire Apartment contents for Sale Marbella excellent furniture and condition - 1 posts
Camposol Sector C - 13 posts
Good-cond CAR WANTED - 120 CV upwards. - 0 posts
GE Money have sold their mortgage book to OTAGAZ Gestion Hipotecaria - 51 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x