where to buy?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Oct 2016 7:14 AM by bernefleming Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I would recommend Campasol, it is a beautiful place to live. The cost would be less compare to surrounding areas.

This message was last edited by bernefleming on 14/10/2016.

Like 1      
14 Oct 2016 9:13 AM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Benfleming you have mentioned that Taboo word CAMPOSOL did you not know that CAMPOSOL is not the real Spain with a lack of Sombreros/Donkeys and Chickens walking freely about your house .I have Owen a Villa on Camposol for 10 years now ,l use it as a home base when I travel round the rest of Spain and l still have not found the Real Spain good luck with finding it l am still looking for it ,but I have come to the conclusion that in the year of (2016) Camposol is the Real Spain.

Like 1      
14 Oct 2016 10:00 AM by scollins Star rating in London. 53 posts Send private message

I think the best advice is to visit a variety of diffferent places, several times in different seasons to get a feel for a place all year round. Everywhere has positives and negatives, it's just a case of personal preference on what floats one's boat.

Like 0      
14 Oct 2016 10:16 AM by Destry Star rating in MYOB . 289 posts Send private message

Perhaps if we had an idea of what the Real UK is to these Real Spain guys, we would have an idea of why they prefer living on inland complexes in Spain. I was watching A Place In The Sun only yeserday, where a couple fell for a lovely fully renovated village house close to Malaga for a cost of £60,000, they had, shops, cafe/bars, restaurants, great transport links and cheap taxi/bus fares to and from the airport, IMHO these places are the real lock up and leave jems and could be very nice all year homes.

Like 2      
14 Oct 2016 10:26 AM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

I would love to know what the real Spain is (or the real UK or the real France etc.). I suspect that none of them truly exist anywhere and it is a mythical part of living the dream or simply a dream / fantasy

Like 1      
14 Oct 2016 10:43 AM by bernefleming Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I would recommend Galicia, it is a beautiful place to live. The cost would be less compare to surrounding areas

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Estate agents, Good or Bad? - 18 posts
Purchasing bank repossessed penthouse - 10 posts
Almoradi - 3 posts
Buying or selling a a car - 2 posts
The varying costs of living in Spanish cities - 0 posts
Moving to Alicante - 1 posts
Missed calls in the UK from a Spanish number - 5 posts
Where do agents get there price from. - 12 posts
driving our (Legal) Spanish car to the UK - 47 posts
Hacienda Del Alamo - Do villa's rent well & is there still a fly problem? - 7 posts
Looking to buy in Torrox - 0 posts
Purchase Tax - 0 posts
How do we get 'approved' to be able to post links in forum posts? - 3 posts
Sarah - 2 posts
Is there Spanish Law about TV aerials in Communities - 10 posts
La Caixa bank charges - 1 posts
New to Spain and this Forum - 5 posts
Spanish Lawyer still has 5000 euros of mine - 12 posts
Trading Cars, License needed but how? - 7 posts
Living / moving in Spain - 13 posts
Utilities - 3 posts
Car Insurance Question - 2 posts
UCI Mortgage Debt Dilemma - 3 posts
Water supply to rural house - 8 posts
Longterm parking - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 46

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x