Website set up for off plan deposits?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Jul 2015 2:25 PM by fazarelli Star rating. 282 posts Send private message

Hi,

A while back there was a website set up where people affected by the offplan scandal would register their details. The site was set up a bit like a social media type thing, with people putting photos of property build progress etc. I know loads from here registered (as did I) but I can't think for the life of me what it was called.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul

Like 0      
09 Sep 2015 1:25 PM by MELawyersSpain Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

** EDITED - at member's request**
This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 9/9/2015 3:28:00 PM.

Like 0      
09 Sep 2015 2:08 PM by hughjardon Star rating in Jaywick Sands. 418 posts Send private message

hughjardon´s avatar

Sorry didnt quite catch the name of your firmno

Bloody Ambulance chasers

This message was last edited by hughjardon on 09/09/2015.

Like 0      
09 Sep 2015 2:14 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

My new lawyer has PART of my file now from ME after a LOT of trouble and time wasting. This was only after my sending a formal complaint against ME lawyers to Colegio (Spanish Law Society) and the persistence of my lawyer. This complaint had to be translated into Spanish as Colegio won’t accept anything else, apparently.

ME have obviously retained some documents and are clearly puppets of developer, and probably have a lot to be worried about. But their arrogance and treatment of their colleagues & clients is astounding. They are of course liable for anything adverse that happens in the purchaser’s case while they continue to hold onto the file after being dischargedThe latest today is that the developer is refusing to accept mail from my lawyer  As this is certified mail they are clearly shooting themselves in the foot and deserve all the bad publicity they will be receiving 

Could be these Hugh...Not my words by the way.

Like 0      
09 Sep 2015 2:54 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

I don't know what is  going on with  ME User's Forum Posting today. First 4 Paragraphs are repeated 4 Times in this article. A bit over the top if you ask me. Information to be shared,need only to  be typed once, to be read by other Forum Users or is this another of these Spam Articles!!!!!!!!!

This message was last edited by nigel188 on 09/09/2015.

This message was last edited by nigel188 on 09/09/2015.

Nigel

Like 0      
09 Sep 2015 4:30 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

Is this now the time to ensure that the Bar Association take firm action against those law firms (non independent lawyers in league with agents and developers) who compromised clients so badly during this last decade and now try to make further monies off the back of their negligence/ lack of due diligence not to mention continuing efforts to thwart by delaying the forwarding of client data to those good law firms now requested to act on their behalf?

This message was last edited by ads on 09/09/2015.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

NIE in Torrevieja - 30 posts
car purchase and resident - 14 posts
buying off-plan comes more risky. Law 20/2015 abolishes Law 57/1968 and modifies Law 38/999 - 71 posts
What's the cost of Aircon installation in Spain? - 6 posts
Legal tip 1313.PROMOCIONES INROAL S.L. - BANK ACTION WON IN PROVINCIAL APPEAL COURT AGAINST BANCO MARE NOSTRUM (CAJA GRANADA) FOR A BUYER AT ANDARAX IN TERQUE, ALMERÍA - 0 posts
Hotel in Malaga - 0 posts
Owning reptiles - 0 posts
Happy Gardener - 0 posts
Possible scam for property sellers - 22 posts
Hi Everyone - 0 posts
First visit to Spain - 6 posts
Cyclists and Cycle Paths - 55 posts
Winter rental in Santa pola (or nearby) - 0 posts
Long term caravan site fees anyone? - 5 posts
Pain in Spain !! - 10 posts
The Sun hit s another low - 2 posts
hoppa shared shuttle from Malaga airport - 0 posts
Guidance for Board of Trustee members in Spain Charities - 2 posts
Iberdrola smart meter - causing huge problem - 14 posts
Car hire firms to provide more transparency to customers. - 3 posts
Legal tip 1311. NEW! HERRADA DEL TOLLO S.L. - BANK ACTION WON IN PROVINCIAL APPEAL COURT AGAINST SGR & BBVA FOR BUYERS AT RESIDENCIAL SANTA ANA DEL MONTE IN JUMILLA - 5 posts
Hello - 2 posts
renting - 5 posts
Mariadecastro - 5 posts
3% Devolution - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x