Long term caravan site fees anyone?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Jul 2015 2:35 PM by birdlife Star rating in London + Costa Blanc.... 6 posts Send private message

Hi all,

Have had my caravan broken into several times on a piece of private land high up in the mountains behind Benidorm. It's a tourer, so easily moveable but we are unable to tow it to England. Does anyone know a secure (and trustworthy!) site within say 50miles or so of Benidorm where it could be left all year round? Heard a few alarm stories about some disreputable site owners so don't know if it's even a workable idea. Anyone know the approx annual site fees for a 22ft tourer?

Can't sell the caravan back to the (English) dealer in Spain as he will only give us a fraction of what we paid him for it.

Any help much appreciated!

Like 0      
18 Jul 2015 4:21 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Why don't you pay someone to bring it back to the UK, I think to bring a car back its around £500, put a ad on the Shipley web site and you will get some quotes to see how much it is to get it back to the UK

Like 0      
18 Jul 2015 4:22 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Why don't you pay someone to bring it back to the UK, I think to bring a car back its around £500, put a ad on the Shipley web site and you will get some quotes to see how much it is to get it back to the UK

Like 0      
18 Jul 2015 5:55 PM by formentera costa Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

there is a good site in san javier, murcia, I lived on it for 5 years.

I only left to move back to england permanently .

If you want more info send me a private message

coolyes

Like 0      
18 Jul 2015 6:02 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Where abouts in San javier, is on the left when you come off the motorway ?

Like 0      
18 Jul 2015 6:45 PM by birdlife Star rating in London + Costa Blanc.... 6 posts Send private message

Thanks guys. Ideally we'd like to use it to continue holidaying in it in Spain. Am looking for the least expensive option of dealing with it as I don't have anywhere to store it in the UK. Also, we already shipped a LOT of equipment out to Spain including genny and solar panels etc. So what had been an idyllic time up in the mountains has been ruined by the escalating crime rate (eastern Europeans!) and we need somewhere secure.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Pain in Spain !! - 10 posts
The Sun hit s another low - 2 posts
hoppa shared shuttle from Malaga airport - 0 posts
Guidance for Board of Trustee members in Spain Charities - 2 posts
Iberdrola smart meter - causing huge problem - 14 posts
Car hire firms to provide more transparency to customers. - 3 posts
Legal tip 1311. NEW! HERRADA DEL TOLLO S.L. - BANK ACTION WON IN PROVINCIAL APPEAL COURT AGAINST SGR & BBVA FOR BUYERS AT RESIDENCIAL SANTA ANA DEL MONTE IN JUMILLA - 5 posts
Hello - 2 posts
renting - 5 posts
Mariadecastro - 5 posts
3% Devolution - 9 posts
Does anyone have a car for sale at Camposol - 7 posts
hi all - 1 posts
English plumber moving to spain - 18 posts
Channel 4 looking for new business start ups in Southern Spain - 1 posts
Air Traffic Controllers Strikes July Spain - 19 posts
LUZ CAR RENTAL murcia - 1 posts
CAR RENTAL MURCIA AIRPORT - 18 posts
What is a "refugio agricola"? - 1 posts
Hairdresser - 0 posts
Banc Sabadell Regular Transfer Plan - 4 posts
inheritance tax liability on UK inheritance after leaving Spain - 1 posts
A snapshot or a trend? - 9 posts
Twice as many EU immigrants claiming unemployment benefits in UK than vice versa, new research shows - 15 posts
INHERITANCE TAX ON WORLDWIDE ESTATE OR ONLY SPANISH ASSETS? - 23 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x