Almeria Airport

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by Bob 13 Star rating in Bristol & El Pinar. 13 posts Send private message

Hi, does anyone out there know if Easy Jet have any plans in the future of Flights from Bristol to Almeria ??

Bob 13

Like 0      
16 Aug 2007 4:18 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Why don't you email them, I did recently about the change in hold luggage.  It's not straightforward as you have to through a couple of screens before you're able to ask your question.  They were quite prompt with the reply.

Like 0      
24 Aug 2007 8:50 AM by chelseaphil Star rating in near Mojacar. 25 posts Send private message

I emailed them about his back in May on my last trip to Bristol. The answer was NO. Not in the forseeable future.  That said, the more people taht write to ask about it the more they may think about it.. Lets face it there is no where in the West Country to fly to Almeria from. Nearest is Birmingham. Phil

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Arranging your Mortgage - 8 posts
mike/karalyn - 1 posts
Problems purchasing property in Spain - 2 posts
Bought on El Rocio fase 2 - 7 posts
Susie - need help having electric and gas nightmare. - 8 posts
Vicki Sheppard - 3 posts
2 beds Apartment Calanova grand golf Mijas (Costa del Sol) 190.000 Euros - 1 posts
Do you phone abroad? Don't waste cash; do it for free or for pennies! - 6 posts
El Pinar De-Bedar - 3 posts
Aroca solicitors - 3 posts
Food - 63 posts
Patio Furniture for sale - 9 posts
Long term rentals - 0 posts
beautiful cat - 0 posts
Bridge Holmes - 0 posts
hyundai accent - 0 posts
Grants for renovations - 2 posts
Many Thanks Em - 2 posts
Contracts, Lawyers and Compensation - 21 posts
JUSTIN, I NEED URGENT HELP - 41 posts
Looking for a long term let! - 1 posts
Please join me in wishing Tinasolera & her family a wonderful & happy life in Spain - 8 posts
Santa Maria Village, Elviria - 1 posts
Ayrshire Duo - 2 posts
ME! GIVE IN TO PEER PRESSURE? Er....yes - 13 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x