The Spanish Legal System is a joke

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Mar 2015 7:48 PM by takr Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I have been following many cases of British patriots fights in courts over delays in payments being refunded by either banks or developers.

What is really going on with the courts and lawyers?

We as clients put our hard earned money into an investment with a legitimate developer,then they go bust or disappear.

However where has our money gone?

It was deposited into a bank and where it went after that only the bank knows the answer.

Why are they not held to ransom to pay our money  back afer all they got it in the first place,it is solely there responsibility.

By Law 57/68 they are responsible but they continue to fail compliance,and nobody court or otherwise seems to care.

It is about time the European Commissions step in and call the Spanish Government and it's legal system into question, on their responsibilities,and constant delays in their courts.

The whole system is either corrupt or full of deaf ears.

Judges who have power to make things happen seem to be far too relaxed for my liking,I bet if it was their hard earned cash that was lost they would not be any delays?

What is the answer,"The whole system needs to be changed" it is a joke, but a constant nightmare for us.!!!!!

body p

Like 4      
23 Mar 2015 9:37 PM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1234 posts Send private message

I can't see you gaining friends and influencing people, the turkeys who voted for Christmas have to keep on believing, but they aren't fools, just gullible folk looking for the dream, my wife and I could very easily have been two of them, but being the idiot that I am, I missed the boat.

This message was last edited by Hephaestus on 23/03/2015.

I'm Spartacus, well why not?

Like 0      
23 Mar 2015 10:14 PM by fazarelli Star rating. 282 posts Send private message

Hephaestus, what exactly are you trying to say? You talk in riddles with poor punctuation and double negatives. No idea what you meant.

Like 0      
23 Mar 2015 10:21 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Hephaestus

Forgive me for quoting your ever so witty response to camposol in a previous post** EDITED - Against forum rules **

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 3/24/2015 12:58:00 PM.

Like 0      
24 Mar 2015 7:56 AM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1234 posts Send private message

Actually it was to baz, do try to keep up. wink

I'm Spartacus, well why not?

Like 0      
24 Mar 2015 9:56 AM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

I can't see you gaining friends and influencing people, the turkeys who voted for Christmas have to keep on believing, but they aren't fools, just gullible folk looking for the dream, my wife and I could very easily have been two of them, but being the *** idiot that I am ***, I missed the boat.

** EDITED - Inciting**

** EDITED - Inciting**

** EDITED - Inciting**

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 3/24/2015 12:58:00 PM.

Like 1      
24 Mar 2015 9:01 PM by fazarelli Star rating. 282 posts Send private message

Heph,

Aah, I see. I thought I recognised the prose. Classic Baz!

Like 0      
24 Mar 2015 10:40 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Aah, I see. I thought I recognised the prose. Classic Baz!

It wasn't all down to me, I did have a bit of help from a very good source, this person should have the credit for that one. 

I wouldn't give names over even if you pulled out my finger nails....Well after the first one I have been known to squeal.... But he dropped himself in it.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Android tv box owners read this. - 1 posts
Bye Bye Europa Telecom - I have a MAG box going free if anyone needs it. - 1 posts
I owe 8 years of IBI - 10 posts
Any help and advice appreciated to help us move to Spain - 50 posts
trampolin hills - 1 posts
Voting in Andalucia today - 3 posts
Hi, New Here, Looking to Move to Alicante in 5 weeks - 4 posts
Honest tradesmen in Campello /Alicante area - 0 posts
Documents required by Estate Agents from overseas buyers - 10 posts
MAG254 IPTV box with WiFi - 2 posts
want to buy an apartment in Malaga capital - please advice - 3 posts
Moving to Spain pending the Brexit! - 8 posts
Inspection hamber on bathroom floor - 2 posts
Car regs for Spain - 5 posts
anyone know a free proxy for iplayer itv player that seems safe and OK - 5 posts
is there any "Real Ale" on te costa del sol? - 2 posts
Links - 1 posts
Job wanted_Sales, Administrative Manager or English-Russian interpreter - 0 posts
Bank Guarantees Abuse - 2 posts
Creating "Power of Attorney" in UK that will work in Spain - 2 posts
Documentation translation - 0 posts
public transport combined weekly bus/train ticket - 2 posts
Suggestions for Mortgage company for additional surveys - 1 posts
Modelo 720 illegal - 17 posts
Hi from not so bonny Scotland! - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x