internet

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Feb 2015 7:50 PM by shytalk Star rating in in Orgiva,Granada. 23 posts Send private message

shytalk´s avatar

Has anyone heard of this company

Talk Talk ( Talk & You in Spain) ads

Just wondered whether they were any good

Like 0      
08 Feb 2015 8:17 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Has anyone heard of this company

Talk Talk ( Talk & You in Spain) ads

Just wondered whether they were any good

If you mean the same TalkTalk as in the UK then yes I have heard of them....And wish I had never heard of them. Absolutely just about the worse internet company you can have.

They bought a company called Tiscali who was one of my internet and phone providers, and this company was very good, TalkTalk took over and it's absolutely rubbish, well worse then RUBBISH, one of the lines in one of my business's is this RUBBISH company still, I have been over the past few months in the process of taking them to court, I cant switch this line while this is on-going.

Think of a problem and this line has had it, even to the point of BT sending out the engineer and telling me it's not a BT problem, it's TalkTalk, as he walked out the TalkTalk engineer walked in, he told me it's not TalkTalk, it's a BT problem.

My son has his TV, phone, and internet with them and had no problems for the first couple of months, then they started and are still on-going.

If you do still decide to go with them first google TalkTalk problems, and then read what problems others have had.

Like 0      
09 Feb 2015 10:31 AM by marcbernard Star rating in Marina Alta; Alicant.... 254 posts Send private message

I was with Tiscali years ago, and had not a single word to say in their favour. I was pleased when they disappeared after I had left them. It is probable that Talk Talk took on Tiscali' attitude.

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Snow ?? - 5 posts
Door lock - 0 posts
Polaris World - Maintenance etc - 22 posts
Highway Robbers - 22 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL - 5 posts
LOST THE RECENT DUCK CONFIT RECIPE! - 3 posts
Long Term Car Hire - Malaga - 0 posts
Second-hand goods bought in Spain subject to two-year guarantee - 9 posts
Brussels raises 2015 growth forecast for Spain - 2 posts
Amazon Fire TV - 10 posts
English speaking vet Murcia - 9 posts
TV and Satelite Info around Spain - 0 posts
hi i'm Sue! - 12 posts
Consumer units and general installation questions - 1 posts
Spanish terrestrial TV - 4 posts
Buying a Car - 11 posts
medical certs for driving - 2 posts
Electrician in torrevieja . - 0 posts
When Tax Free Permanent Health Insurance is your only income - 0 posts
deborah - 1 posts
Good gestoria in Fuengirola - 4 posts
Assistance with locating a property to purchase in Andalucia - 1 posts
Reply problem - 1 posts
Reply problem - 9 posts
Inheritance tax in Andalucia - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x