Anybody bought one of these or looked at them ?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Sep 2014 8:47 PM by birdman Star rating. 32 posts Send private message

16 Sep 2014 12:47 PM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

Hi Birdman,

I've not looked at them but I know the area pretty well.  As you may have noticed there are a few anomolies in the agents bleeb - it says 150m from the beach, but then says it's a 10 minute walk.  They say "Close to the airport" but it's a good hour to San Javier from there.  "Close to theme park" what theme park?  Do they mean Paramount?!

The building is behind what will be a large development which will kind of extend Mazarron (puerto) coastal area along the bay towards Isla Plana.  The plans look impressive and Mazarron is renowned for having minimal high rise development - usually ground + 3/4 max, so the building work you will have in front may not be an issue.  But in the short term the location is a bit isolated without much in the way of amenities, but it is a good area and in the long term it may prove an excellent location.  So perhaps it depends on your needs.

Like 0      
16 Sep 2014 1:03 PM by juansheetisplenty Star rating in Cartagena. 283 posts Send private message

juansheetisplenty´s avatar

I know the area well too as we have  a place in Isla Plana. These are built by Mazalia I think. It is part of a mixed development of town houses, and front line luxury villas (custom built). The town council (Mazarron) have done a lot to spruce the area up and promote the town. The beaches are great. Airport is 45 minutes as Acer points out (San Javier). The town (Pueto Mazarron) has a very nice promenade and lots of restaurants. It is possible to walk into town from here.

At the nearby roundabout there are a few bars/restaurants, and the service station on the other roundabout does food, bread etc. I would question the theme park too, but all agents are saying it. When we started there was going to be a golf club nearby. So best to buy on the basis of what's there now.

I would recommend you look around. There are lot's to look at if you like the area. But do follow the advice given on this forum about LFO's, using independent legal advice etc.

I know of the agent, since we bought through a related company six years ago.

Hope this helps

Saludos

Like 0      
16 Sep 2014 3:43 PM by birdman Star rating. 32 posts Send private message

Thanks guys for the info, i can only find the one agent selling them,which is not ideal i would like a few agents so i could if there could be any movement on price etc . THANKS AGAIN

Like 0      
16 Sep 2014 3:49 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Blue med are acting for the banks reguarding for these properties, sounds alot of money for a to bed flat up on Camposol just 15 mins from isla plana you can buy a 2 bed villa from blue med for 55,000eu or a 3 bed 3 bathroom villa with a swiming pool for around 100,000eu so have a look around before you buy isla plana mite be near a beach but their is no night life and very few shops good luck.

WARNING DO NOT BUY OFF PLAN

This message was last edited by windtalker on 16/09/2014.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 16/09/2014.

Like 0      
16 Sep 2014 4:04 PM by juansheetisplenty Star rating in Cartagena. 283 posts Send private message

It is not in Isla Plana, but El Alamillo, Puerto Mazarron.

Like 0      
16 Sep 2014 4:08 PM by juansheetisplenty Star rating in Cartagena. 283 posts Send private message

Birdman, could this be the same block? If so I have found you another agent.

http://www.kyero.com/property/2033709-apartment-for-sale-puerto-de-mazarron

Also look here for other properties in the area.

http://www.kyero.com/browse/coastal-puerto-de-mazarron-property-for-sale-loc32900pag3ppp20slt0srt0

Cheers

Juan

Like 0      
16 Sep 2014 7:21 PM by birdman Star rating. 32 posts Send private message

Cheers Juan looks like you have got the the same properties. Thanks

Like 0      
17 Sep 2014 3:26 PM by Woodbug Star rating. 371 posts Send private message

Be very wary! 110% funding? Most banks are reluctant to consider more than 60% LTV on non-resident purchases. Clearly these Agents are a little economic with the truth, so tread carefully and YOU make 110% sure that all the documents and permissions are in place............ Don't rush into anything and make your offers to them all, there will not be queues waiting for allocations here, so its your call. Check that a mortgage with a certian bank is not compulsory as this is a way for them to get rid of a property and a debt.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Gizza job! - 4 posts
Polytunnels - 37 posts
Victims of Rebecca Prior/Wells - 0 posts
Remove My Profile From This Site Please - 0 posts
spanish Mortgage Life Insurance Confusion Costs del Sol - 12 posts
SPECIAL OFFER ON PRICE UNTIL 01/01/2020 - 0 posts
Has anybody use these guys for breakdown cover. - 3 posts
Buying or putting a property into a UK ltd company - 5 posts
Denia - What can you tell me? - 1 posts
Best Software Photo Slideshow - 1 posts
FERAL CATS in Mazarron Area...a problem - 0 posts
Landlord wants to sell - 24 posts
Trying to rent a garage/storage space in San Javier region - 2 posts
New Flag after 18th Sept - 27 posts
Supreme Court and Bank liabilities 57/68 - 4 posts
Hidralia - Water bill question - 2 posts
Pension application - 0 posts
Even the weak Euro is strong. - 5 posts
APARTMENT WANTED FOR JAN 2015 - 0 posts
Setting up Electricity and Water Bill Payments Online - 4 posts
THERE'S A RAT ON MY TERRACE! - 18 posts
Illegal Buildings - Valencia - 16 posts
EMZ car hire booked via BCO - 0 posts
Missing Pipes - 3 posts
Trafico - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x