EMZ car hire booked via BCO

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Sep 2014 8:43 AM by alec48 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I BOOKED A CAR FOR 16 DAYS WITH (EMZ) CAR HIRE ALICANTE,VIA BCO(booking centre online),after the 2nd day the brakes started grinding,i thought it would be easy to sort out,either they would send me out a replacement or send a breakdown truck to repair them! both those options were to hard for them to comprehend,they wanted me to take the car to a local garage and pay for the repair with my own time AND CASH,after telling them to go forth and multiply (and also in wich direction)they came up with another gem,DRIVE THE CAR 100km to have them repaired, yep,drive a car with faulty brakes 100km to have them fixed,i contacted BCO help desk to have them help,i would have received more help ringing an anti racist agency and having them connect me to the kkk,i was left with a car i could not use for 13 days of a 16 day holiday,i drove it back to them on my holidays end with the brakes grinding away merrily,i complained bitterly to the rep who obviously did not understand one word of my own brand of english (not his fault),all in all two companies to be veryvery very wary of when booking a car at alicante airport.

1

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Missing Pipes - 3 posts
Trafico - 1 posts
Changing Bank Account for Community - 1 posts
Gas BBQ wanted - 1 posts
Different areas - 0 posts
Mortgage - 2 posts
moving to condado de alhama murcia next month!! - 1 posts
Costa del Sols Estate Agents - 4 posts
Speeding ticket - 2 posts
Case won against BANCO MARE NOSTRUM in an Inroal development - 0 posts
How to avoid legal/forced heirs. Brussels IV - 2 posts
How to avoid legal/forced heirs. Brussels IV - 0 posts
Dealing with complaints by holiday-makers - 9 posts
car insurance problems with Liberty Seguros - 1 posts
The Plate Hotel and Bar Vacancies - 1 posts
Calling All Murcia Car Hire Experts - 4 posts
Summer flights 2015 - 1 posts
Cycling Tours in Andalucia - 1 posts
Ashya King - 37 posts
Another Paramount? - 9 posts
Vozplus and eurocable - 0 posts
Please recommend me A GOOD ESTATE AGENT - 45 posts
Whats it like..... Camposol Community, Murcia. - 28 posts
Has any one had the new digi boxes put in to regain English channels? - 4 posts
Help with multi agency listing - urgent! - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x