Please recommend me A GOOD ESTATE AGENT

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Mar 2015 10:04 AM by scambuster Star rating. 144 posts Send private message

vynehound you had a lucky escape there, that sort of behaviour used to be rife in Spain and unfortunately it's coming back, more mis-selling and pressure when in fact the market is over-saturated with properties for sale.

They used to say 'trust no-one' in Spain and indeed with agents you need to keep that thought in your mind all the time, if they say something which worries you take time out, you dictate not them, if it sounds too good to be true it most definitely is in Spain. Steer clear of the large agent groups with several flashy offices and their glossy magazines, you will pay for that.

Check what similar properties have sold for recently if any have, not 5 years ago, and knock off the 11-12% completion costs from the price at least, or better go in with a 20% reduction (to cover yourself) and say it's your final offer. There are 1000's more to choose from, someone will bite your hand off.

Or better still, invest in the UK market, and go there for as many holidays as you like without the unknowns.

Like 1      
24 Dec 2015 12:12 PM by johndavisusa Star rating in California. 1 posts Send private message

Hey, read your query! 

Well in my opinion you should look up for an onlin help as there are number of such organizations which make it possible for people so that they can find best of the property and that too according to tehir convenience. As I was also looking for the home from last some days and thus in my search I found number of sites which are foubnd to be very much genuine. If you want, I can help you out in this :) 

Like 1      
25 Dec 2015 3:57 PM by 1ncentives Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

1 Believe there is a good Free-Lance Property Advisor..who offers Meet & Greet..finds over night stays

if need be...Plus arranges Travel to All your  viewings ..be you find..or he does..

Like 0      
26 Dec 2015 9:39 AM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

Mmmm..looks like Pinky & Perky are back on the prowl.

Are we really thought to be that gullible?

Like 0      
26 Dec 2015 4:00 PM by 1ncentives Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Mmmm..So..what are you suggesting..there are no  such people? Or they are:-

biased. or .have an agenda?..

Like 0      
27 Dec 2015 9:39 AM by vynehound Star rating. 27 posts Send private message

Well, we have now moved into our home in Spain, and I can highly recommend our estate agent Matt at Orange Blossom Homes in Gandia. He listened to what we wanted, showed us 4 houses 3 of which were all serious contenders. ( this was after we had viewed over 30 properties with other agents). The purchase went through in 4 weeks. The after sales service was brilliant, he took us to electric/ water companies to set up accounts, took us to obtain a PO BOX, and as we are wanting to install a pool, has advised us on obtaining quotes from 3 different companies. 

Like 1      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Whats it like..... Camposol Community, Murcia. - 28 posts
Has any one had the new digi boxes put in to regain English channels? - 4 posts
Help with multi agency listing - urgent! - 6 posts
Sky in Spain - 1 posts
Denuncia - 3 posts
Water connection - 6 posts
Car insurance - 1 posts
WANTED PELLET/FIRE BURNER - 0 posts
Weather in murcia end of September - 9 posts
Spanish Inheritance Tax - 32 posts
Advice needed ref roquetas de mar - 0 posts
tv with english channels - 13 posts
Anyone want a vehicle taking to UK in September? Free! - 0 posts
banco sabadel. - 26 posts
Helping with cost of living idea - 2 posts
needed second hand 1.9 metre satellite dish - 0 posts
tom8922 - 0 posts
Internal rules of a community - 4 posts
Court Fees - 21 posts
Axiom Victim Help - 0 posts
La Renta tax rate? - 7 posts
Wanted - ladies and mens golf clubs - 0 posts
Buying in Spain - 5 posts
UK Car or Spanish Car?? Would love some advice please. - 15 posts
condado de alhama - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 46

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x