Denuncia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Aug 2014 9:23 AM by Banker Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Can someone please advise me if you can issue a denuncia on a company who has not fulfilled the terms of their contract and it is now 10 months later and we are still awaiting a satisfactory outcome. Or is there some other way of dealing with them and should every company have complaint forms available.

All advice gratefully received

Like 0      
28 Aug 2014 2:25 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

This from a post I made a while ago:-

The Complaints form system is very useful, so how does it work?

The complaints form must be available in every establishment in Spain, including the police, hospitals, town halls etc.  If you ask and are told that the establishment does not have a form then call the LOCAL POLICE.  They should attend, demand the form, and if it is not supplied, issue an immediate fine and close the establishment.

The form,  comprises of three pages on sensitised paper (two are copies of the first page).  It is printed in Spanish and English.  Complete the form.  (It is debatable whether this can be done in English or of it must be in Spanish, but as it is printed in English too,  then I would give it a go in English if you cannot speak Spanish).

Printed down the long, left hand side of each page, is an instruction as to which copy is for whom. One goes the establishment complained of, the other two are kept by the person complaining. 

If after, I believe it is two working weeks (maybe ten days) you have not received satisfaction, take the copy, so marked, to the consumers office of the town hall. They will then pursue the matter.

PS I have asked for the form on a few occasions in a National Police Station on behalf of dissatisfied 'customers.'   The results have been amazing and the person who had the grievance received satisfaction each time, there and (very quickly) then.

Like 0      
28 Aug 2014 4:24 PM by Banker Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi Johnzx

Thank you for your quick response. I have obtained a complaints form from elsewhere to complete and I wonder if you can help on one other point?

On the form  it says in Spanish: Alegaciones del reclamado (English) Allegations of person under complaint.

Then is says, Nombre y Appellidos del empleado que atiende la cumplimentacion de las hojas de reclamaciones

This is then followed by space to complete the answers.

Would you be able to tell me whose name I need to insert there - is it the person whom I have been dealing with at the Company??

Grateful thanks

Banker

Like 0      
28 Aug 2014 4:39 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Without actually seeing the form you have (There are variations area to area), but I would say it is the person you are dealig with, although I would exèct it to be the entity you are complaining about.  So not the employee but his employer.  Say like    El Corte Inglés

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Water connection - 6 posts
Car insurance - 1 posts
WANTED PELLET/FIRE BURNER - 0 posts
Weather in murcia end of September - 9 posts
Spanish Inheritance Tax - 32 posts
Advice needed ref roquetas de mar - 0 posts
tv with english channels - 13 posts
Anyone want a vehicle taking to UK in September? Free! - 0 posts
banco sabadel. - 26 posts
Helping with cost of living idea - 2 posts
needed second hand 1.9 metre satellite dish - 0 posts
tom8922 - 0 posts
Internal rules of a community - 4 posts
Court Fees - 21 posts
Axiom Victim Help - 0 posts
La Renta tax rate? - 7 posts
Wanted - ladies and mens golf clubs - 0 posts
Buying in Spain - 5 posts
UK Car or Spanish Car?? Would love some advice please. - 15 posts
condado de alhama - 3 posts
Sun blinds - 4 posts
Over 2 millions visits to El Blog de Maria - 0 posts
Is their a Royal Thai Embassy in Malaga? - 6 posts
Bowling - 2 posts
Marbella IBI and Basura 2014 - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x