La Renta tax rate?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Aug 2014 9:42 AM by crackers Star rating in Devon / Costa del So.... 81 posts Send private message

Just about to start  filling in form 210 for last year and can't remember seeing the tax rate anywhere ... is it still 24.75%?

Thanks.

Like 0      
21 Aug 2014 2:55 PM by lijaloo Star rating. 41 posts Send private message

Its on the instructions and yes still 24.75%

Like 0      
23 Aug 2014 1:20 PM by crackers Star rating in Devon / Costa del So.... 81 posts Send private message

Thanks Lijaloo. Forms all complete now but this year they have printed out in English.  Anyone else noticed this?  Fill these forms in every year but never hear anything from the tax office.  I believe you may be able to access your records with an electronic certificate but is this the only way?

Like 0      
23 Aug 2014 1:56 PM by lijaloo Star rating. 41 posts Send private message

Mine printed in English as well.  Yes you can check with the elctronic key, if only I could get it to work this year!! 

Like 0      
23 Aug 2014 5:24 PM by crackers Star rating in Devon / Costa del So.... 81 posts Send private message

That's reassuring to know. It would be lovely to just pay on line but I have read that even with a certificate some have trouble so I haven't applied yet. I don't quite understand where you make your application, was it complicated?

Thanks for your response

Like 0      
23 Aug 2014 5:45 PM by lijaloo Star rating. 41 posts Send private message

For me it wasn't difficult, I had to complete the first part of the process online.  That produces the first half of the electronic certificate/secure key. I then had to print off some papers and take them with my NIE and passport to the local tax office within a certain deadline.  They produced some more papers.  I then went back to the original website, and entered the next set of numbers.  It was far easier than it sounds.  My problem now is with java and chrome not working together so will have to sort it out when I get back to the UK. 

Like 0      
23 Aug 2014 10:06 PM by crackers Star rating in Devon / Costa del So.... 81 posts Send private message

Thanks. Very helpful, I will give it a go.  I seem to remember having problems with chrome last year so I avoided it this year.

Like 0      
25 Aug 2014 9:06 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

One can choose the lanaguage when completing the forms.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Wanted - ladies and mens golf clubs - 0 posts
Buying in Spain - 5 posts
UK Car or Spanish Car?? Would love some advice please. - 15 posts
condado de alhama - 3 posts
Sun blinds - 4 posts
Over 2 millions visits to El Blog de Maria - 0 posts
Is their a Royal Thai Embassy in Malaga? - 6 posts
Bowling - 2 posts
Marbella IBI and Basura 2014 - 0 posts
President by ballot - 13 posts
Goods in Transit Insurance - 2 posts
WiFi internet Guardamar Community Costa Blanca - 0 posts
CABLE TV BENALMADENA - 0 posts
service??? - 2 posts
How to ship a large parcel from Spain to u.k - 12 posts
My UK car - 2 posts
Not new, but..... - 6 posts
Legal tip 1192. Clients deciding on Actions against Banks - 19 posts
buying seconhand car - 2 posts
Moving to Spain - 52 posts
Car Sale or Swap - 0 posts
YourViva and other 'News' Items on SPI. - 2 posts
Airport Transfer Friday 15th - 5 posts
Broadband speeds on new connection for an extended stay - 0 posts
Advice or ideas Please - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x