Weather in murcia end of September

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Aug 2014 9:27 PM by Louise1981 Star rating. 22 posts Send private message

Hi all

could you tell me what the weather is like end of September begining of October?

is it warm enough to sunbathe 

planning a visit wnd would like to know what to pack

many thanks

louise

Like 0      
26 Aug 2014 10:20 PM by scubamike Star rating in Murcia province . 218 posts Send private message

scubamike´s avatar

It is usually warm enough to sunbathe if the sun shines but the last three years it has been cloudy with some rain for the Roman Festival in Cartagena Bearing in mind we have not had any appreciable rain since then who knows 

Like 0      
27 Aug 2014 1:04 PM by johnmcmahon Star rating. 335 posts Send private message

I was there last year at this time. It certainly is warm enough to sunbathe. Having been in July this year I'm just hoping the edge will be off those temperatures by late September and I won't need the AC at night

Like 0      
01 Sep 2014 10:22 AM by miespana Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hi

going to Murcia region end of september too, doesn`t matter wheather for me at all. Seems to me at least one of guys answering this question is living there, I assume. 

My reason there is a privat viewing trip to see whole area for the first time, and I think would be more interesting to see some properties allready not just wondering and follow my nose. 

Anybody living there (including two answering very politely for wheather) and going through purchase of property with some nice, honest, clever, friendly, registred and with long history (as two last points is the advice from here).....etc AGENT can you recommend me such person or more than one please. 

I am for one week in Murcia and one week in Almeria area so the same apply for both. 

I appreciate all ideas. Thanks

Like 0      
01 Sep 2014 10:59 AM by johnmcmahon Star rating. 335 posts Send private message

I bought through White Coast Realty. They're in Sucina. They spent 2 days showing us properties and I think this is a small firm who got to know what we wanted and showed us suitable places, There's a wb site but not all the properties are on there.

Like 0      
01 Sep 2014 11:12 AM by nigela Star rating. 415 posts Send private message

Angel Properties in Palomares (Almeria area) appeared good to me when I looked a few years ago.  There are some very reasoable small properties for sale in Palomares and surrounding area.  Remax appear to be very large in Almeria and have lots for sale.  My advice would be to look at lots of Estate agents and the most important thing is to have an independant solicitor and stress that you want the property to be fully legal.  Personally I would try and find a solicitor before I went.

Like 0      
01 Sep 2014 12:10 PM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

September is generally lovely in Murcia - certainly warm enough for sun bathing and swimming, even in the sea.

Miespana - you may get more help if you can you need to spell out what you are looking for as it tends to be that there are lots of independent agents with only one office.  You may need to have a look first.

But there are a small number of "Property Invesigators" you might wish to speak to in advance.  One is based in Mazarron called Y.I.P.P.I.E. run by Dave, a Brit.  If you tell him what you are after he will provide some possibles. - his website is yippie-mazarron.com, phone 0034 677 306 236.

I only know the chap very vaguely from when he ran a cafe in Mazarron.  But I don't know any more than that.

Like 0      
01 Sep 2014 4:43 PM by miespana Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Many thanks 

for all ideas really.

By the way, I am searching rightmoveoverseas website and I sent request to one advertising there Sol Paraiso Properties. The answer came from Remax Paraiso in Roquetas de Mar - one of my interest.

At least I have got a few ( with all yours) and probably some more I can pop in and have a chat where in Spain.

Best wishes

Like 0      
01 Sep 2014 7:58 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Try Fuente Alamo Real Estate. They are a small company and have have been trading in Murcia for more than 12 years. Also used to post on here as Gillespie many years ago

They have lots of different properties in all parts of Murcia.

Nearly forgot tel number 968 598173

Like 0      
01 Sep 2014 8:33 PM by miespana Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Excellent,

thank you ayrez for another advice. I allready wrote two mentioned before, do the same with yours..... and I know it is just begining on the looooong jurney with sooooo many steps and considerations to be taken into account.... uffff at least I have started....

Many thanks and more can come for Murcia neighbour - Almeria. :)) (as I mentioned one week in each area).

Best wishes to all

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spanish Inheritance Tax - 32 posts
Advice needed ref roquetas de mar - 0 posts
tv with english channels - 13 posts
Anyone want a vehicle taking to UK in September? Free! - 0 posts
banco sabadel. - 26 posts
Helping with cost of living idea - 2 posts
needed second hand 1.9 metre satellite dish - 0 posts
tom8922 - 0 posts
Internal rules of a community - 4 posts
Court Fees - 21 posts
Axiom Victim Help - 0 posts
La Renta tax rate? - 7 posts
Wanted - ladies and mens golf clubs - 0 posts
Buying in Spain - 5 posts
UK Car or Spanish Car?? Would love some advice please. - 15 posts
condado de alhama - 3 posts
Sun blinds - 4 posts
Over 2 millions visits to El Blog de Maria - 0 posts
Is their a Royal Thai Embassy in Malaga? - 6 posts
Bowling - 2 posts
Marbella IBI and Basura 2014 - 0 posts
President by ballot - 13 posts
Goods in Transit Insurance - 2 posts
WiFi internet Guardamar Community Costa Blanca - 0 posts
CABLE TV BENALMADENA - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x