WHAT HAPPENED?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Mar 2014 6:36 PM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

The threatened visa ban on Russians will play havoc with the coastal economy of Spain. Russian investment in European Union is massive. If the EU carries out its threat, European Member states, whose trade with Russia is I believe 50 per cent of their exports, will be ruined.

This doesn’t even include the consequences of Russia turning off the European gas taps - and much else.

The visa restrictions are part of a package aimed at Russia unless it engages with an illegal regime of Nazi fanatics imposed on the Ukrainian people by Western backed coup d’état.

How the hell did we Europeans allow ourselves to become slaves to the whims of an unelected EU leadership whose foreign policy is dictated by the U.S.? Where this will end I have no idea; do I wish to know?

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 2      
07 Mar 2014 8:24 AM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

...unless it engages with an illegal regime of Nazi fanatics imposed on the Ukrainian people by Western backed coup d’état.

Your comments are more than a little discourteous to the people gave their lives in their right to peaceably protest about the way their country was being led and mismanaged.

Like 1      
07 Mar 2014 8:56 AM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

Like these unfortunates the West are so silent about and the new 'government' refuses to investigate?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEgJ0oo3OA8#t=24

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

Like 0      
07 Mar 2014 9:24 AM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

Yes, a little respect for all people who give their lives for the cause they believe in is not a bad thing.

Like 1      
07 Mar 2014 9:31 AM by Woodbug Star rating. 371 posts Send private message

We need to worry Mike – both for the reasons you have indicated and for the fact that the UK have sent their chief trouble shooter over to sort matters out. 

Why does that whingeing tyke (he of the chrome dome) appear on cue at every global dispute to recite the same message in his monotonic tone eat at lots of banquets and be photographed with his international peers all of who share the same dour countenance

Those of us who remember the precocious schoolboy who spoke at the 1977 Conservative party conference will always wonder how this guy even got into ‘the house’.

Like 1      
07 Mar 2014 9:54 AM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

Thanks, Woodbug. Actually, very few of them achieve their positions through the polling booths, Cameron and Clegg included. Thepresstitutes are already describing ousted President Yanukovych as a dictator. In fact, he was elected on 48 per-cent of the vote. (‘History is the propaganda of the victors’ and ‘The first casualty of war is the truth.’) Far more popular than most Western leaders - those that have been elected that is.

I checked Hague out. I see he was invited to a top bankers jamboree in Switzerland. The costs were eye-watering. All free of course; he was a guest. What, you may ask yourself was a Foreign Secretary (not a Minister of Finance) doing being sucked up to by the world’s top bankers? This was before Hague started demanding invasion of Syria.

Like 1      
07 Mar 2014 10:14 AM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

Latest news...... what impact will this have I wonder (if it is true)?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2575419/Ousted-Ukrainian-president-Yanukovych-seriously-ill-hospital-suffering-heart-attack-claim-Russian-press.html

This message was last edited by ads on 07/03/2014.

Like 1      
07 Mar 2014 10:33 AM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

Just another example of the misinformation being orchestrated by the media. I quote: If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed. -- Mark Twain.

If you want balance - or Russian response - then ‘favourite’ Voice of Russia and Russia Today.

Like 1      
07 Mar 2014 10:38 AM by Woodbug Star rating. 371 posts Send private message

The Swiss probably invited Hague to dinner so they can learn how to make loadsamoney without doing anything.  Besides a basic of around £150k Hague holds five directorships and is paid advisor to two commercial organisations along with his estimated £400k P/A from public speaking, plus his income as a newspaper columnist. 

Oh – and let’s not forget the wages from sitting on public enquiries along with that other greedy, lazy waste of space, the  Rt (or should that be rat?) Hon Dr Vince Cable MP, Secretary of State for Business.  Both these Cameron acolytes make a lot of noise, but do b****r-all that benefits anyone except themselves.

This message was last edited by Woodbug on 07/03/2014.

Like 1      
07 Mar 2014 5:26 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

Corruption and greedy self interests are sadly endemic within both political extremes and left unchecked and unchallenged act as a cancer eating away at civilised society....

Like 2      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Only in Spain - 1 posts
Clausula Suelo - 2 posts
Modelo 210 - 0 posts
Could get even happier IF this is true - 2 posts
documents needed to open a new bank account. - 5 posts
senore dude - 2 posts
non-resident UK Licence/Spanish car - 12 posts
Please recommend me a property lawyer, Malaga area - 2 posts
Worst Drivers in Europe - 1 posts
metal runners for kitchen drawers - 8 posts
Best and cheapest way to get to Morocco from Marbella - 4 posts
Taking furniture to Spain in my own van - 3 posts
Agents renting property fees - 0 posts
Usufructs - 8 posts
Embedding a Youtube videos using iPad - 2 posts
confused about mag 250 - 16 posts
Unwanted computer downloads - 24 posts
Pau to Jaca - 3 posts
Blogs - 2 posts
buying a new car in Spain - 25 posts
Spanish border on the northern Moroccan coast - What's your opinion? - 0 posts
NIE-- IN MURCIA - 5 posts
Does anyone know the right way to go about this? - 5 posts
British expats in Spain urged to vote - 1 posts
email's - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x