Mazarron Golf Course Property, 2 & 3 Bedroom villas

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Feb 2014 5:53 PM by birdman Star rating. 32 posts Send private message

Hi can anybody give me the heads up on Mazarron Golf Course, 2 & 3 Bedroom villas on large plots i keep getting emails prices look ok, what the build quality like ? are they any legal problems with this place ?

Like 0      
22 Feb 2014 5:53 AM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

Hi Birdman,

I would ask them exactly where they mean - the only Golf Course in the immediate Mazarron area is at Camposol.  But I've never heard it called "Mazarron Golf Course" before, sounds like a bit of re-branding to me.

Like 0      
22 Feb 2014 9:29 AM by birdman Star rating. 32 posts Send private message

Hi acer when i dig a bit more into the the same email i find this-----  (SAREB BANK CLEARANCE ON CAMPOSOL!. This complex has just been recently released on Clearence basis. Reduced over 60% from original prices, these villas are located on sector C and overlook the Club House and Golf course. These are straight out of the Spanish bad bank, Sareb. FREE INSPECTION TRIPS )The agent also claims to own two hotels in the area which i dont believe.

Like 0      
22 Feb 2014 10:03 AM by Jontym Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Camposol have there own community link on this site , they have a forum of there own, there was some major problems some time ago, they have had some build concerns, the local government I believe has adopted the area and is working with the residents, there are 4area A is on the one side of the main road, B, C & D, are on the golf side, I think,

I was looking in this area back in 2006/7, the properties were around 60 to 110k euros, but they dropped a lot, I did not go there in the end, but there are a few forums that will advise you on making your own mind up, as there are problems but there was a good community group, cra camposol com, this should give you the info you want,

It would be easy to say keep clear, but some nice homes there, and some of the prices, are amazing!

Like 1      
22 Feb 2014 10:26 AM by birdman Star rating. 32 posts Send private message

Jontym thanks for the info. cheers

Like 0      
22 Feb 2014 1:31 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

Yes there are amazing bargains-one of them is mine!

Like 1      
22 Feb 2014 11:24 PM by aliton Star rating. 331 posts Send private message

Best to go and stay on Camposol for a holiday and get to know whats going on .  Talk to the locals and they will put you right...We purchased at Camposol in 2012 and love it as it has everything we personally wanted. walk to any bars shops etc The issues people refer to mostly relate to the builders MASA who went bust and so many of the road and infrastucture wasnt completed. We stayed at 3 Polaris World Resorts first and decided on Camposol because of no community charges and you dont feel like you are hemmed in with the same few places/bars to visit . Camposol proerties you mentioned looked Ok from the outside. We never wnet in any as they werent for sale but yes  were near a large Hotel that closed down due to the recession in Spain . The Golf Course and club house is next to them and its well used by Camposols 5000 residents. Shame about Sensol Hotel because it was five star facilities but like lots of places built at the wrong time wrong place etc. As long as you ask the right questions and get a good Solicitor you will be fine.   We are convinced we bought at the right time and the right price and dont regret what we did. Some times in life you have to take a chance otherwise before you know it its too late.  If you look at  "rightmove camposol" all the houses for sale will come up. Anyone know now anywhere else in Spain where you can get a detached four bedroomed house with gardens for £80,000 !!

Fomer member revisiting r.

Like 0      
23 Feb 2014 6:23 AM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

I agree re the bargains to be had - you've gotta think that with good marketing you can make some serious money renting out too.  But I do wish that the powers that be would change the names "Sector A, Sector B" etc it always sounds to me a bit like a POW camp!

Like 0      
23 Feb 2014 10:23 AM by Kirkyboy Star rating in Kirkintilloch, Glasg.... 22 posts Send private message

These will be the ones in Sector C at Camposol. There are some big plots at good prices but the area they are on is like a ghost town. If the agent is Blue Med then yes they do have a great hotel in Bolnuevo nearby. I dealt with them and they were efficient up to th point of handing over the cash then shocking after sales. I'm still owed £400 for my flights for the inspection trip and know that I won't be seeing that again.

Like 0      
23 Feb 2014 11:11 AM by birdman Star rating. 32 posts Send private message

Yes it is blue med ?

Like 0      
23 Feb 2014 9:46 PM by aliton Star rating. 331 posts Send private message

The last thing anyone should do is take an FREE inspection flight. Just book your own flights and car hire . Something you should take into account is Spain has some of the best roads in Europe with extensive motorways covering the Costas, places are easy to find. Even the A & B roads are very good and places are well sign posted . Getting back to the thread , I had a look at "Rightmove Camposol"  and have seen yes the Property marketed by Blue Med and you need to remember with Bank Property you "Buy as seen" . Looking at the ones on offer they look very good quality for the price. If you are serious I would get a flight to Murcia ( £250 for 2 ) hire a Car ( £60 ) and rent at Camposol or Condado de Alhama for a week and go visit the Estate agents in Camposol & Condado de Alhama . as follows :- Mercers estate agents, Luz de sol, Pegg and Holmes, Condado Invest , Another World Properties.  For all round use where you will always find lots going on and within walking distance I would suggest Camposol A and B. The Blue Med Properties are next to the golf club ( open all year) and its a 25 minutes walk to the 2 commercial centres. (camposol and condado are 10 minutes apart by car)

Fomer member revisiting r.

Like 0      
24 Feb 2014 2:57 PM by richard4848uk Star rating. 45 posts Send private message

Sector A will be re named Los Palacios at some time in the future.

Like 0      
25 Feb 2014 6:04 PM by johnmcmahon Star rating. 335 posts Send private message

I would say don't focus entirely on golf properties or tourist complexes. There are good semies in the suburbs of places like Sucina, Avileses

Like 0      
25 Feb 2014 7:18 PM by mcfc123 Star rating in Bury/camposol. 35 posts Send private message

we purchased are property on camposol 2yrs ago,on sector D,regards what people say about D we love it where we are and we have met and made friends with many people,so glad we bought when we did.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

El Pinet deposits - 0 posts
Sleep Well, Folks ;) - 1 posts
Just curious - 17 posts
UK TV Mar Menor area - 2 posts
Casares Del Sol - 1 posts
New ID card information, please! - 4 posts
toll road - 4 posts
Car Rental Malaga - 5 posts
Visiting Nerja, Alumencar, Salobrena - 4 posts
Iberdrola - In English - 0 posts
Is a UK Visa Needed - 4 posts
Inaccuracy in Nota Simple - 2 posts
I pad 2 query - 8 posts
BUYING A SPANISH USED CAR WITH NO DOCUMENTS - 3 posts
non resident tax murcia - advice please - 13 posts
Car insurance - 2 posts
Channel 5HD - 3 posts
Long term car hire - 3 posts
Advice on a Dacion en pago - 3 posts
Yet another 720 query - 6 posts
Becoming a non-resident in Spain - 7 posts
Dation Advice - 0 posts
jardin tropical,developer Larios 2000 - 0 posts
Monthly and Annual Costs of keeping 2 bed apartment on Puerto Marina Los Alcazares - 0 posts
Pet Insurance - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x