Another Non Residents Tax Question

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Nov 2013 10:31 AM by gemini18 Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Any help on this would be appreciated.

I have filled the forms in online in Spanish ,the calculation was made and accepted on the Hacienda site.

The 3 copies of the form have been printed off ready to take to the Bank.

On 2 of the 3 copies there is a printed bar code with a" numero de justificante" number printed by the bar code.

Should this barcode work or do I need to send off for some stickers with the barcode from Hacienda?

I will post back on the outcome of my first DIY attempt to submit these forms.

Like 0      
27 Nov 2013 11:51 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

You only need one set of the  form (3 pages).  The bar code is either read automatically or manually entered by the bank teller, and you get the form (3 pages) back, duly stamped as paid.

Like 0      
27 Nov 2013 11:55 AM by gemini18 Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Thanks for the prompt response,I will be off to the bank later and see if they are accepted.

Like 0      
27 Nov 2013 12:58 PM by semo Star rating in Ireland. 84 posts Send private message

I did this last week at the bank. The forms didn't scan so the assistant keyed in the number however i only received 2 of the 3 pages back duly stamped.  The bank retained 1 page.

This message was last edited by semo on 27/11/2013.

This message was last edited by semo on 27/11/2013.

Like 0      
27 Nov 2013 2:41 PM by gemini18 Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

I have just returned from the Bank with the Modelo 210 non residence forms for myself and wife duly stamped and accepted by the Bank.

I am sure they scanned OK and was told you did not need the tax id stickers as it was printed on the form.

I was given two copies back, one with the barcode, and one without.They retained one  form with a barcode.

I felt quite elated and then was told that bank charges had gone up to 15 euros a quarter for maintaining the account so that feeling didnt last long.

Hope this is of help to other users of the site and thanks for the replies

Like 0      
27 Nov 2013 2:55 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Just to clarify.

‘The 210 form’  consists of three pages, thus two pages of ‘the form’ were stamped  and returned

(As I remember until last year one presented 3 forms, each of 3 pages and the bank kept one form - - i.e. consisting of 3 pages -- which they put in an envelope and sent to Hacienda). Thus talking about 3 forms, when one mean one form with 3 pages, might be misleading.

Like 0      
27 Nov 2013 3:31 PM by gemini18 Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Yes that is correct on the Hacienda site when printing the Modelo 210 it did print 3 pages the bank kept one and they stamped the pages and returned the other two to me.

I found it useful when filling the form in on the Hacienda site to complete it in English,save it,reload the form in Spanish and then complete the form by using the saved data.

Like 0      
27 Nov 2013 3:35 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

But completed in English is the same. no need to change it to Spanish.

Like 0      
27 Nov 2013 3:40 PM by gemini18 Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

I did not know that, I did not try to print out the "English Version" after I filled it in.

Like 0      
27 Nov 2013 3:45 PM by semo Star rating in Ireland. 84 posts Send private message

The English version is what i used.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Benefits in Europe: country by country - 34 posts
JSC Sports - Al Jazeera & Fox Sports Italia in dispute with FA - 0 posts
Any legal question on buying property in Spain? Maria answers - 32 posts
CRB check Spain - 14 posts
Wildfire & insurance - 0 posts
Salad cream or Olive Oil - have your eating habits changed? - 12 posts
Just a test for Floella - 7 posts
anti virus AVG2014 - 1 posts
Changing my contact address with Murcia Council? - 2 posts
Nelson at Trafalgar 2013 - 0 posts
broadband speed in Spain - 9 posts
British Couple, Currently living in Canada ~ Healthcare options in Spain ?? - 6 posts
VPN & Netflix - 4 posts
Scam Alert - 4 posts
In the News Today - 2 posts
Cost of living in Spain rocketing! - 1 posts
Buying a car with Italian plates and Insuring etc in Spain - 12 posts
subsidised holidays for pensioners - 2 posts
Social media and job applicants - 4 posts
driving a UK reg car in Spain - 24 posts
FRAUD - SPAM - Private Message - Please do not respond !! - 8 posts
Spain is tightening the belt ! - 0 posts
New Years eve and New years day - 1 posts
ABANDONED HOUSE-IN VALLE DE LOS PINOS-ORIHUELA COSTA/ALICANTE PROVINCE- INFO PLEASE ! - 1 posts
How soon is too soon? - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x