Spanish/Gib border control not illegal.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Jul 2014 11:31 AM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar

would Ceuta be a Spanish tax haven as Gib is

Like 0      
26 Jul 2014 12:34 PM by alant Star rating in Alto Guadiato, North.... 10 posts Send private message

same applys to Mellia

Like 0      
26 Jul 2014 4:22 PM by hughjardon Star rating in Jaywick Sands. 418 posts Send private message

hughjardon´s avatar

I would just give it to the Spanish its a s--thole anyway loads of seagulls craping on your Fish and Chips

Love Hugh

Like 3      
26 Jul 2014 6:16 PM by elaineG Star rating in Spain . 409 posts Send private message

Jarvi   If Spain says Gibraltar belongs to them, who does Ceuta belong to?

And I believe the Canaries are about 200 miles off the coast of Morocco,  whereas the Falklands are about 350 off Argentina.  So maybe for those who say the Falklands should be handed to Argentina, mayvbe that woud apply to the Falklands too.

Like 0      
26 Jul 2014 6:49 PM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar

now I'm lost are there two falklands

Like 1      
27 Jul 2014 8:14 AM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 757 posts Send private message

ElaineG

What are you talking about?

"And I believe the Canaries are about 200 miles off the coast of Morocco,  whereas the Falklands are about 350 off Argentina.  So maybe for those who say the Falklands should be handed to Argentina, mayvbe that woud apply to the Falklands too."

The point I was making is that Spain is saying that Gib belongs to them, yet they lay claim to places not attached to their own country.

There are loads of places  around the world where it is disputed who has control or influence.

btw the Canaries are 62miles from Morocco.

Like 1      
27 Jul 2014 12:15 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

Does the ownership of Gib, falklands, canaries etc really have an impact on my life - no

Do I really care - no

They only are an issue for the greed of a few and a problem for those who choose to live there and any choice of governance / ownership / soveriegnty should belong to those who live there.

Too much nationalism (supported by the media, culture, religion and govts) causes all the problems

No one nation / culture / religion is better than any other - simple really

When are we going to realise that we are ALL the same with the same basic needs anything else is driven by fear and greed forced upon us

As an aside recently noticed some similarity in comments from elaineG & Johnzx. Same person??????surprise

Like 2      
27 Jul 2014 12:56 PM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar

Well put Tadd you hit the nail on the head there so to speak.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

CBL Abogados - 0 posts
car hire debit card - 4 posts
13 most wanted criminals living in Spain - 1 posts
DOERS SHE OR DOESN'T SHE - 3 posts
Growl! - 6 posts
Free Banking In Spain ? - 4 posts
telefonica moviestar router - 3 posts
Anybody driving down to Murcia end of Nov - 0 posts
Spanish Banks through the eye of the WSJ - 0 posts
Questionnaire on Tourist Brochures of the Region of Murcia - 11 posts
New by - 0 posts
Bank repossessions - 11 posts
PayPal and Ebay - 5 posts
Changing from english to spanish car - 6 posts
driving licence - 2 posts
Noah's ARC Christmas E-card is HERE! - 0 posts
Europa Network take unauthorized amounts from my bank - 3 posts
where & when can i buy this? - 1 posts
ECB cuts benchmark rate to 0.25% - 0 posts
New Year in Spain - 2 posts
SQUATTERS AND BARKING DOGS - 1 posts
residency in Spain - 7 posts
Holiday rental properties wanted - 0 posts
Astra 28 degrees east new satellite free to air HD Channel. - 0 posts
Barcelona Notary Question - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 28

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x