Spanish digital tv

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Sep 2013 10:46 AM by knj Star rating in Costa Blanca. 79 posts Send private message

Am I correct in thinking that Spanish tv is now all digital & that if I can watch it I must have the correct arial?

Like 0      
05 Sep 2013 12:34 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar
Yes, it is all digital and has been for a few years. Just like UK, it depends on the signal strength. You may receive the channels with an older aerial but a digital aerial upgrade may be necessary. If you live on a community, they should have upgraded the communal aerial.

Like 0      
05 Sep 2013 2:51 PM by elaineG Star rating in Spain . 409 posts Send private message

I have cable but I tried the Spanish Digital channels with a wire coat hanger.  Got good reception with several stations.

Like 0      
05 Sep 2013 4:31 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

Talk about penny pinching! Spanish arials and TDT boxes are inexpensive!

Like 0      
05 Sep 2013 4:58 PM by elaineG Star rating in Spain . 409 posts Send private message

I did say "I (we) have cable (Radio and TV)

It was my husband who was checking it was just checking it out when there seemed to be a problem with both our TVs. ( I think it turned out to be a faulty with the cable supplier).   But the point I was making was, that the reception was perfect, so had we need Spanish TV,  yet another aerial on the roof would not have been needed

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

gestor help - 3 posts
Tours - 5 posts
spainish sip card - 7 posts
Registering for healthcare - 3 posts
Spanish court suspends demolition of British couples home pending appeal to ECHR - 45 posts
Easyjet flights till 15/6/2014 are out this morning - 2 posts
Administration/Bankruptcy - 9 posts
Exchange Spanish car to a UK car - 1 posts
Are you going back to the UK? Wanting to? - 0 posts
When it comes to buying a property, whose side is the agent on? - 24 posts
Any Members of Eye on Spain who own/rent on Sol de Mar 1, Playa Flamenca? - 0 posts
bonjela - 7 posts
QUICK EASYJET QUESTION - 3 posts
NEW! Supreme Court and no mortgage in off plan businesses - 0 posts
Is it true? - 9 posts
new arrangements for prescriptions - 18 posts
Part exchange car - 9 posts
Domestic recycling bin - 0 posts
Domestic recycling bins - 3 posts
Selling in Spain - 9 posts
Just living on my pension in Spain is no problem! - 1 posts
FLEECED LIKE SHEEP - 2 posts
Re-connection of water & electricity in Pego - 4 posts
HC Energia - Help! - 1 posts
Update: ITV's Tonight will fly British would-be property buyers out to Spain to view €600 plots - 13 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x