Tours

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Sep 2013 3:44 PM by godfather8818 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi guys!

I will move to Barcelona from Ukraine next month and would like to ask if someone knows a tour company that cen provide a tour around the city?

thank's in advance!

Like 0      
04 Sep 2013 4:24 PM by Nostradamus Star rating in Dublin y Catalunya. 26 posts Send private message

"Barcelona Bus Turistic" provides  an excellent tour of city,covering three routes in a continuous loop.Serves 45 stops covering all sites of interest.Hop-on,hop off,spend as much or as little time at each site as you desire.About €23 for one full day€30 for two.No need to make complex arrangements,just hop aboard  on day of your choice and pay driver at any stop-most people enter at Placa de Catalunya

You should make tourist office in Placa de Catalunya (basement) your first port of call-all information you are likely to require available there

Enjoy your trip

This message was last edited by Nostradamus on 04/09/2013.

Like 0      
07 Sep 2013 1:57 PM by godfather8818 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Wow! Thank's a lot!
But i'm going to come with my girlfriend...
I'm just wonderring if you know maybe, some romantic or unusual places?))

P.S. I'm looking forward to make a proposal)

Like 0      
07 Sep 2013 8:24 PM by Nostradamus Star rating in Dublin y Catalunya. 26 posts Send private message

The Park Guell(spelt "Park"for a particular reason) springs to mind immediately for purpose indicated-designed by Antoni Gaudi,extraordinary,atmospheric park offering privacy in unusual setting-Unesco World Heritage site and famous worldwide-Bus Turistic stops here

Other unusual locations would be unfinished Sagrada Familia cathedral-a few minutes privacy could be snatched here but really only suitable if an immediate reply expected-,the Olympic stadium if you are both sports enthusiasts or the Camp Nou football stadium if you are both soccer fanatics.The Parc de la Ciutadella is a pleasant,fairly busy park,with a small zoo on site, very close to  city centre,attractive fountain in park,definitely suitable for purpose,close to bars for immediate celebratory drinks if response positive,but without"wow! " factor of Park Guell.

Like 0      
09 Sep 2013 1:59 PM by godfather8818 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Yeah i now about the park and Sagrada Familia. These places are on my list for sure.

I found recently these guys vesping. com
We can take a bike, look around the city, and then on the beach i will tell her everything))

How do you think?

Like 0      
09 Sep 2013 4:23 PM by Nostradamus Star rating in Dublin y Catalunya. 26 posts Send private message

A matter of personal choice-driving around Barcelona in a scooter would be my idea of hell on earth,but no doubt you are young and adventurous.The advantage of the bus tour is that you can sit back and let the driver navigate and do not have any concerns about parking your vehicle at any stage and of course you can stay as long as you wish at any site

Beach in October would not be particularly warm or busy and personally I find beaches  out of season  depressing and lacking in atmosphere but of course it may be that you are both beach people.Most attractive beach in my opinion is Platja Nova Icaria,beside Port Olimpic and Torre Mapfre,though Barcelona beaches in general are city beaches and not overly attractive.

You have obviously done your research and really you are the best person to decide what would be appropriate to the person in question,having assessed the options available.Best of luck whatever you decide

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

spainish sip card - 7 posts
Registering for healthcare - 3 posts
Spanish court suspends demolition of British couples home pending appeal to ECHR - 45 posts
Easyjet flights till 15/6/2014 are out this morning - 2 posts
Administration/Bankruptcy - 9 posts
Exchange Spanish car to a UK car - 1 posts
Are you going back to the UK? Wanting to? - 0 posts
When it comes to buying a property, whose side is the agent on? - 24 posts
Any Members of Eye on Spain who own/rent on Sol de Mar 1, Playa Flamenca? - 0 posts
bonjela - 7 posts
QUICK EASYJET QUESTION - 3 posts
NEW! Supreme Court and no mortgage in off plan businesses - 0 posts
Is it true? - 9 posts
new arrangements for prescriptions - 18 posts
Part exchange car - 9 posts
Domestic recycling bin - 0 posts
Domestic recycling bins - 3 posts
Selling in Spain - 9 posts
Just living on my pension in Spain is no problem! - 1 posts
FLEECED LIKE SHEEP - 2 posts
Re-connection of water & electricity in Pego - 4 posts
HC Energia - Help! - 1 posts
Update: ITV's Tonight will fly British would-be property buyers out to Spain to view €600 plots - 13 posts
Suma tax - 3 posts
Introducing Alotofwind... - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x