Development discussions

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Ho do I remove developments from this area that I have added to my account? I have several now that aren't relevant and the one that is, has no postings and is not supported anymore!!!

Once the development is completed, what happens to all the messages that were there previously? The board show various contributions by various members with various amounts of views, but nothing is there.

The development board is Al Andalus Resort.

Mark

Like 0      
21 Jul 2007 1:27 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Someone asked same question a while ago, Mark. Justin said he had to do it.

It would however be better if members had this opportunity. Seems far more logical, doesn't it ?

Perhaps you should put your query in the thread New features coming.... or  Justin, here please. Need info. as well.

Like 0      
22 Jul 2007 3:28 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Mark, there is currently no feature available to delete developments.  You need to email your request to info@eyeonspain.com and tell us what you want removing.

There is a very active Al Andaluss community on here!

Email us and we'll take a look into it for you.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
30 Jul 2007 4:10 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Justin

I have emailed twice about this (22nd & 26th July), I have had no reply and the developments are still showing.

Thanks

Mark

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 8:51 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Mark

Unfortunately at the moment we have hundreds of un-replied to emails! 

I will dig yours out and get back to you today.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 1:20 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Justin

I added those below to my development boards as they're all within my urb but no one's posting.

1) Please delete these for me.

2) Wouldn't it be easier for members to do this ourselves, or does this, I guess, pose a problem for you ?

3) Wouldn't it be ideal if members could look to see if anyone's posting before having to join & then not being able to leave (without you deleting us from a development board ?)

El Campico

El Cortijo

Los Naranjos III

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/31/2007.

Like 0      
03 Aug 2007 11:26 PM by AuntieEm Star rating in Scarborough. 287 posts Send private message

AuntieEm´s avatar

sorry justin i posted in another thread about bucket and chat posts and i should have put it in here ... can you move it if necessary .  Thanks

Like 0      
05 Oct 2007 11:21 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Justin

Is it possible for you to put number of members registered against each development as when I search to find a new member's development it would be great to know if anyone has posted anything. Having said that I guess it's far too large a task so apologies .

Like 0      
06 Oct 2007 10:31 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi More...

It is one of the things that needs to be done but as we didn't set it up like that from the beginning it means it's quite a complicated job now!

Still, hopefully it will get done very soon (ish)

Justin

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

HI im new ,help !!!!!!!!! - 4 posts
Im new ,need advice !!! - 8 posts
Looking for a Spanish Mortgage - 23 posts
Golden Retriever to Spain - 21 posts
Last 20 messages posted? - 2 posts
Congrats to Auntie Em 100th post - 31 posts
dream hills anybody there - 6 posts
Recommended by member JC1 ( Good Shout ) - 2 posts
Power of Attorney - 7 posts
Costa Del sol - 30 posts
spiderbish - 2 posts
Anyone involved with Hacienda Guadalupe ? - 7 posts
la hague apostille - 16 posts
Performance Car Clubs / Driving Days ? - 0 posts
Organic Food - 0 posts
Filling out application forms - 9 posts
Support for our injured troops - 4 posts
Bucket help. - 66 posts
WIFI - 1 posts
where to buy good quality furniture - 7 posts
Valle del Sol, Carcer - 3 posts
Jaen's restaurant, Guardamar town centre, CB - 33 posts
cleaning - 0 posts
La Recoleta, EGM - 2 posts
Long term rental Northern Costa Blanca? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x