Inland Sky TV Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Apr 2013 9:37 AM by andrewmarr Star rating in I live in the UK. 3 posts Send private message

Has anyone heard of this company called 'Inland Sky TV Spain' based on the Costa del Sol?  I contacted them through their website of the same name and met the owner called Jake in Marbella to purchase a IPTV box. I paid him for the box but he never came back to fit it. He just refuses to supply or refund me and has finally replied to my countless emails to say there is nothing I can do about it. The website has no physical address and the receipt he provided has false details. Has anyone else had any bad experience of this company?

Like 0      
19 Apr 2013 12:58 AM by jonny_obrien Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

HI Andrew

Ive had the same problem with this chancer.  Its a disgrace that he is able to operate.  Ive tried contacting him so many times and no joy.  On the odd occasion ive got him but he just fobs me off.  Im finished with trying to get him so its time for pay back.  Can you like my page and spread the word...  facebook inlandskytv Spain ...I cant put up the link sorry but search and youll find it.  I want to spread the word and hopefully if it gets enough likes it will come up in google search and hopefully warn others.  If you do ever get some news on him can you let me know

Like 0      
19 Apr 2013 10:19 AM by andrewmarr Star rating in I live in the UK. 3 posts Send private message

Good idea well done. I have added a report on Inland Sky TV Spain on scambook and found that there are three others who were also ripped off. Please add your complain. It doesn't take long. Just go to scambook . com and then add this tail /company/view/89073/InlandSkyTVSpaincom

Like 0      
19 Apr 2013 11:43 AM by jonny_obrien Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

hi Andrew 

Will do.Hopefully this joker will have his day

Like 0      
19 Apr 2013 11:51 AM by andrewmarr Star rating in I live in the UK. 3 posts Send private message

I'm also in contact with someone else who was ripped off by them and we have both reported to the Fraud line if you are in the UK on  0300 123 2040. Suggest you do the same.

Like 0      
19 Apr 2013 12:06 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

If you and all the guys that have been ripped of by this sky fitting service live close or a decent traveling distance to each other cant one of you book an appointment to have the system fitted into your house and be waiting for them to turn up, might be the person himself of some contracted out fitter but either way you might have a van full of gear or the man in charge.....Up to you what you do then ......If you catch my drift.

Like 0      
19 Apr 2013 8:20 PM by marga.cv Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

We have been coned. We pay for sky +box hd 1 tb, twin lnb, packaeg card, they sent a 250gb box, no lnb.
"I will sent the lnb's and tracking number", we are still waiting. the order was place the 29/03/2013 and pay the sime day.
Can we have contact with you, as we have been in contact with the police and they want to look in to inland sky tv spain ,James Taylor and Jake Bass.
Any info you have please give to us and we will share with you, and if you let us we can let the police know of your dealing with inland sky tv spain. Thank you Bob&Marga

Like 0      
11 Jun 2013 2:37 PM by gelboy666 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I am another victim of Inlandskytv having been defrauded out of a significant  amount of money by the owner Jake Bass. He took money for a Tooway internet satellite system which we though we had purchased outright and he generated an invoice to confirm as much. He then kept delaying the install fobbing us off that he was waiting for a spare LNB as the one he had was damaged. He then asked us for 6 months service rental in advance and it was this stage we smelt a rat and did some investigations with legitimate Tooway suppliers who informed us that they would never ask for this. After threatening legal action we did eventually get the kit only to discover that it was not his to sell and he had actually provided us with a rental kit that was given to him to install by a legitimate dealer. As a result we have had to take out a 2 year contract with a genuine Tooway supplier and do not own the equipment we have paid for. We have also paid Jake for an install that he did not complete. We have reported him to Action Fraud in the UK and I would suggest others do the same. His mobile number is still active and it is 622 471480 in case anyone would like to get hold of him. If anyone is planning action against this individual and requires any additional information please get in touch and I would be happy to assist.

Like 0      
21 Jul 2013 5:49 PM by lizajennifer Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

Hey andrewmarr i don't know about this company  you had really a bad experience i am sad to read about your experience.

Like 0      
22 Nov 2013 3:49 PM by LiamK Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hello

I am a journalist from the Olive Press and I am investigating these two criminals.

If anyone can give me any info or is willing to tell me their experience with Inlandskytv then please get in touch here or directly through the Olive Press on 655 825 683 or 655 798 618.

Thanks

Liam

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

HELP!!!! UK to SPAIN ANY SPACE IN A VAN???? - 0 posts
latest threads first, please! - 4 posts
NEWBEE - CASTELLO AIRPORT FLIGHT PATHS - 0 posts
INHERITANCE AND STEPCHILDREN IN SPAIN - 16 posts
HELP!!!! Uk to England, Any Space In A Van/Lorry - 0 posts
Changing the way community fees are paid - 5 posts
CONGRATULATIONS KEITH - 2 posts
Junta de Andalucia - 0 posts
Brussels warns Spain of 1 billion euro sanction if they don't listen - 7 posts
New Coastline Law will save 3000 properties in Comunidad Valenciana - 0 posts
Who said, 'My UK bank will never reveal info about my account?' - 7 posts
Blue Card - 0 posts
THOUGHTS ON AYAMONTE AND COSTA DEL SOL/MIJAS AREA - 4 posts
nightclubs in los alcazares - 1 posts
HELP TRANSLATING INFORME DE CARGA PLEASE! BUYING LHD CAR IN UK - 2 posts
Extending/enlarging and apartment - 0 posts
Life begins at 40.....Moving to Spain - 5 posts
UK phones in Spain - 2 posts
Regulator for orange gas bottle Quesada/Rojales/formentera - 4 posts
Complaints forms? - 2 posts
Changing address for NIE/Vehicle for notifications. - 0 posts
financial eligibilty for residencia - 11 posts
Car Hire? - 2 posts
The Iron Lady - Did you love her or hate her? - 157 posts
TAX - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x