can any one help me

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Apr 2013 4:29 PM by daviddog Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

hello i am moving to quesada 12th april i willbe looking for work in the serounding area can any one tell me is there any work to be found dont mind what i do as long as i can find a job in uk i drive a coach for a private school but willing to do any job i work hard and i am trust worthy     dave 

Like 0      
07 Apr 2013 4:37 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

To be honest I think you will have a problem finding any sort of work, the way Spain is at the moment and there are lots of people in the same position as you. There are lots of posts about moving to Spain so just do a search. Recently a coach driver posted  on here.that he was looking for work so it might help to read this thread.

Like 0      
07 Apr 2013 4:55 PM by tamaraessex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

tamaraessex´s avatar
It's the threadmheaded "Hoping to move my family and I to Spain", about 20 threads down on the "recent threads" list.

Blog about settling into a village house in the Axarquía. http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/tamara.aspx

Like 0      
07 Apr 2013 6:54 PM by maddiemack Star rating in Grantham, Lincolnshi.... 194 posts Send private message

Are you talking about Ciudad Quesada, inland Costa Blanca?  If so, Bobaol is the guy that may be able to advise you. He lives there and can, probably, give you a better insight into the area than most.

Like 0      
07 Apr 2013 7:59 PM by chrisinspain Star rating in Los Alcazares. 195 posts Send private message

chrisinspain´s avatar

Hi Daviddog, the best advice I can give you is to learn Spanish. Also if you have a trade it may help, but there are lots of people looking for the few jobs that are around

Air Conditioning, Energy Assessor+Technical Services,

chris@homecomforts.es   

http://www.homecomforts.es/

Like 0      
07 Apr 2013 10:06 PM by Ian_n_Angie Star rating in Buckinghamshire and .... 35 posts Send private message

I live in Quesada and it is still very quiet here at the moment and work is very hard to find. People are scrabbling around for odd jobs and nothing to be had unless you can speak fluent spanish

There are 2 coach companies that operate from this area so you might want to contact them and see how the land lies.

Daves Coaches which trades on line at http://www.coachtripsonline.com/ and Rosa Tours http://www.viajesrosatours.com

Good Luck with it all.

Angie

Like 0      
08 Apr 2013 9:19 AM by davmunster Star rating in Carvajal\Belfast. 843 posts Send private message

davmunster´s avatar

The key question is, is there a shortage of bus drivers where you are planning to go? If there isn't locals will get priority even if you can speak Spanish.

I know 2 ex pat HGV drivers who had work but have been the first to loose their jobs when their employers were cutting back and have now been forced to return to the UK.

If you have a trade or skill where there is a shortage in Spain (IT and printing are 2 I am aware of - and even these may only be in some areas) you should be able to get work but for most of us there is little chance of earning a decent living legally in Spain these days.

David

Like 0      
08 Apr 2013 2:17 PM by daviddog Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

thank you all for your input i know its not going to be easy looking for work can only try 2 days a week would help thank you for names of coach companys will try them and yes i am moving to cludad quesada my place is on miragolf by golf corse. my nickname by the way is trigger  i got that name about 10 years ago to rase money for children in need i dressed in all weston gear on bus when driving one, off the oap:s called me trigger that name as stuck ever since  all the best Trigger 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

bed sizes - 2 posts
Building a horse stable/shelter - 1 posts
INSURANCE EXCLUSIONS - ACTS OF GOD AND THE CONSORCIO - 21 posts
bank lending to communities - 1 posts
Hi I'm new here. - 8 posts
New Government plan to boost jobs & property market - 1 posts
Bringing UK hard-disk recorder - 2 questions - 7 posts
walking dogs - 17 posts
rental agreement need advice??? - 4 posts
Habitation certificate - 106 posts
About to get my account suspended so i will just leave - 1 posts
Having spanish empolyees based spain for a UK comapny - 3 posts
Alebs - 2 posts
CAM paying Eurohouse clients without a Bank Guarantee - 2 posts
Aifos showing Bank accounts - 28 posts
Rural Property Taxes - 0 posts
Sky UK to add subtitles to FTA channels - Sky News, Pick TV & Challenge. - 0 posts
Isobel - 2 posts
What social class are you? - 18 posts
New Double Taxation Agreement between Spain and UK - 65 posts
even more rentals will become illegal - 3 posts
Buyers Commission !! - 5 posts
Rossetti buy me some beer - 2 posts
I apologise for mistake with moderator - 3 posts
Drawing a line in the sand (again) - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x