Alebs

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Apr 2013 1:29 PM by aleblancsmith Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

We have been renovating an apartment in a small village in the Murcia region. We got a licence to replace the windows but did the other work without licence - new doors, new floors, new kitchen, additional bathroom,new aircon, solar heating etc. This work just about completed.  We had put in for a licence for some external metal stairs but have been warned that this may open a can of worms as there could be inspection and we could be fined for all the work done - which we thought did not need licence.. We have now withdrawn the licence application. My query concerns fines. What sort of size fine(s) might we face? Is there a formula for calculation? Can one negotiate? How long does one have to pay? Any advice/experience much appreciated.  Regards Alebs

Like 0      
05 Apr 2013 2:41 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

why not just apply for 'licencia de obras menors for some of the items already done, because that is what they would have com e under ? possibly the bathroom might bea problem if it is a new extension. anyway how will they know. i would have thought it was unlikely to have plans ofhouse at council. mine hasn't.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
05 Apr 2013 3:35 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

Some of that work is Obra Mayor as well as Obra Menor. Surely you have to apply for licences for all of it which will include plans by an architect. Why did you think that this work did not require licences? Did you not get information before you started? Every little thing you do needs one, although I bet many of the small jobs others do don't have them, However, what you have done is extensive. It's better to apply for the lot retrospectively.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

CAM paying Eurohouse clients without a Bank Guarantee - 2 posts
Aifos showing Bank accounts - 28 posts
Rural Property Taxes - 0 posts
Sky UK to add subtitles to FTA channels - Sky News, Pick TV & Challenge. - 0 posts
Isobel - 2 posts
What social class are you? - 18 posts
New Double Taxation Agreement between Spain and UK - 65 posts
even more rentals will become illegal - 3 posts
Buyers Commission !! - 5 posts
Rossetti buy me some beer - 2 posts
I apologise for mistake with moderator - 3 posts
Drawing a line in the sand (again) - 2 posts
Hoping to move my family and I to Spain!! - 46 posts
Communication with clients by Costa Luz Lawyers - 9 posts
housing shortage in malaga - 0 posts
Squatting - 11 posts
ANYBODY NEED ANYTHING BRINGING FROM UK TO SPAIN AROUND MAY 20TH - CAN BRING DOGS IF NEEDED - 0 posts
Building Costs Spain - 2 posts
Embargo on our house info please - 11 posts
European Ombudsman seminar "It's our Europe: Let's get active!" April 23rd 2013 - 3 posts
Crossing a line in the sand - 3 posts
Dorothy - 5 posts
Is it right Maria C refuses to speak to her client over negligence? - 21 posts
Apartments for Sale..La Condesa de Mijas - 6 posts
All Inclusive Cruise Valencia - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x