looking for long term rental property in costa del sol

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by beck6632 Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

hi im looking for a long term rental property in fuengirola / benalmadena area. a 3/4 bedroomed townhouse or penthouse would be ideal. does anyone have any ideas ??

Like 0      
24 Aug 2007 10:54 AM by toast Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hello, we can offer you a 2 bedroom new town house with 2 large terraces overlooking the sea for 850 euros per month includes community charges and bills(50 €/month).

Private condominium in benalmadena with swimming pool and gardens.

Pictures at

www.ebenalmadena.com

regards

Antonio

Like 0      
24 Aug 2007 10:55 AM by toast Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hello, we can offer you a 2 bedroom new town house with 2 large terraces overlooking the sea for 850 euros per month includes community charges and bills(50 €/month)....or a 4 bedroom town house for 1200 per month!

Private condominium in benalmadena with swimming pool and gardens.

Pictures at

www.ebenalmadena.com

regards

Antonio

Like 0      
25 Aug 2011 3:04 PM by toast Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hello, in case it could interest you we have several properties to rent in Benalmadena, all with sea views, priva terrace, quiet and nice location near the sea, sat tv, wifi corner...

we have a duplex available( 2 floors 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms) for 700 euros and a 2 bedroom apartment for 600 euros. 4 bedroom town house 950 euros.

Very good schools near by!

regs

Antonio

ebenalmadena

Like 0      
25 Aug 2011 3:39 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I would suggest you come out, stay in a hotel / hostal for a week or two and look around.

Renting privately (peoples living here, and those who sit by the communal pools, often know people who look after private apartments) offer probably better value.  

I know a person renting in Fuengirola, 3 beds, 2 baths and garage  for 600 euros a month, excluding electric and water, and they are looking for a discount on that, and may well get it too.  

You may want something a bit more up market but I don't think you will need to pay much more.

Like 0      
25 Aug 2011 4:45 PM by toast Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

I doo agree," testing" the area is the ideal, we also have our properties available from short lettings, so If you wish to come for a week or 2 it would also be a pleasure to receive you!

there are many properties available, and prices range depending on your neceisties(interior, exterior, sea views, or not, swimming pool, or not, gardens or not, building or a private area....) our properties have a high standard at a reasonable price, is you email me I can send you my web page were I have videos and I have a virtual tour of all my houses so you can see  them and have a perfect idea on the houses before you arrive!

regs

Antonio

ebenalmadena

Like 0      
25 Aug 2011 4:45 PM by toast Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

I doo agree," testing" the area is the ideal, we also have our properties available from short lettings, so If you wish to come for a week or 2 it would also be a pleasure to receive you!

there are many properties available, and prices range depending on your neceisties(interior, exterior, sea views, or not, swimming pool, or not, gardens or not, building or a private area....) our properties have a high standard at a reasonable price, is you email me I can send you my web page were I have videos and I have a virtual tour of all my houses so you can see  them and have a perfect idea on the houses before you arrive!

regs

Antonio

ebenalmadena

Like 0      
25 Aug 2011 4:50 PM by meggie Star rating in England. 114 posts Send private message

Hi Beck

Is it just me or are the prices quoted rather high?  There's such alot of property to rent at the moment, you should be able to get a good deal.  with some of the prices I've seen advertised....is it any wonder that some properties are left empty for months on end? Surely it's best to have a property rented for months at a lower rate than not at all at a higher rate.  Also, I note you are looking for a 3/4 bed place and yet you've been given several quotes for 2-bed property...? You must have a good reason for wanting a 3/4-bed place!

Take a look on Kyero.com where you'll find better deals in the long term rentals section or take Johnszx's advice and get yourself out there first where you can look around and get a good deal for yourself. You only have to look around the area you choose and you'll see 'For Rent' signs on lots of property. These are hard times! Also, a property agent is more likely to give you a good deal if you're standing in his/her office cash in hand (This is how we secured a fantastic deal last year). Plus...it's best to actually see a property and the surrounding are before taking it on long term.  We tend to tollerate imperfections in a place (be it a lack of facilities or noisy neighbours) when on holiday but long term these can really get you down.

Mag

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY, EOS! - 43 posts
Calahonda area restaurants - - 5 posts
Your Help please. - 27 posts
Mazarron anyone? - 103 posts
Asturias, N332 Punta Prima, Costa Blanca - 4 posts
Adorable puppies urgently need a home please - 4 posts
El Ejército del Aire - Spanish Equivalent to Red Arrows - 8 posts
DOLORES - New to the forum. - 2 posts
El Pinet update on refunds! - 7 posts
Hacienda Casares - new to site - 5 posts
La Duquesa - 1 posts
Woody - 0 posts
Which Broadband - 3 posts
Phase Two will noty be ready by March - 1 posts
medical support - 2 posts
Looking for long term Rental URGENT!! from 08.08.07 - 9 posts
Algorfa - 82 posts
New features coming.... - 54 posts
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - 12 posts
just signed up - 7 posts
Out of pocket expenses for President - 11 posts
Marie Castro.....Baby? - 29 posts
Looking to rent 1month and 2 weeks - 5 posts
Has Any One Been To The Capanes del Golf Site Recently - 4 posts
New PGOU Marbella - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x