Visit Andalusian

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Dec 2012 1:13 PM by danielbly Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi to everyone,

I am new at this forum ... I am planning a trip for next year, for the month of April, to discover Andalusia. I'm a great admirer of Spanish culture, I have visited Madrid and Toledo, and I have thought spending a month in Cadiz, Seville and Cordoba. What city do you recommend me? Thank you for your reply, I am very excited about this trip!

Like 0      
18 Dec 2012 4:17 PM by eos_ian Star rating in Valencia. 506 posts Send private message

eos_ian´s avatar

Hi Daniel 

welcome to EOS! :) 

Sevilla is an absolutely fantastic city, beautiful and full of wonderful architecture. The people are warm and friendly and it is oozing with history and Spanish spirit. I am sure you will love it!

Ian :   EOS TEAM MEMBER 

www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/ianandspain.aspx

Like 0      
18 Dec 2012 10:44 PM by hosilverlining Star rating in Property owner in Gr.... 173 posts Send private message

Hi Daniel,

Seville is a great city, easily worth a few days stay.  You must visit Granada, it's a fantastic city - modern and upbeat but with a fascinating historic heart.  There will still be snow on the Sierra Nevada, which gives a beautiful background to the city. Even after the ski lifts have closed and the temperatures in the city start to climb, the snow capped peaks stay looking good until May - June.  Also free tapas in Granada and all around this region - you can eat well without ordering anything from the menu!  Have a good trip!

Like 0      
19 Dec 2012 11:25 AM by Sevillana Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi, Daniel,

I think it's a difficult decision because the three cities are truly beautiful. However, for a one-month stay I recommend Sevilla. In Seville you have many monuments to visit and lots of history to learn about Spain. April is one of the most beautiful months in Seville, because the flowers bloom and the whole city smells of orange blossom. The climate is warm and pleasant, without reaching summer heat. Moreover, from Sevilla you can go by train or bus to Cordoba and Cadiz, as they are very close. If you have time, I recommend you also visit Granada. You can make day trips to all these cities.

I hope my answer helps. I'm sure you'll love Andalusia!

Like 0      
19 Dec 2012 12:06 PM by danielbly Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hola! 

Thank you for all yours answer. Finally I have decided to stay in Sevilla, I am very excited about this tryp.

I have another question, I am not sure about if is best to be lodget in a nice Hotel or an apartment, do you know the Hotel Alfonso XIII? It will be great if you can give me some references about it or any other nice hotel or apartment that you may know.

Thank you again,

Regards

Like 0      
19 Dec 2012 12:44 PM by Sevillana Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Good choice, Daniel!

The Hotel Alfonso XIII is located in the center of Seville, and has a beautiful garden that surrounds it. It is very striking, is like a little oasis in the city center.But I recommend, for a stay of a month, staying in an apartment, because it will give more freedom and independence. It can also be much cheaper, especially for the meals.

I recommend a website called esapartments, look it up on google, I have heard only good things about it.

Good luck with your search!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Corvera confusion - 7 posts
Mobile nightmare - 3 posts
thinking of moving to spain - 8 posts
Electricity on the rise again - 0 posts
How should we feel - 78 posts
Tax info on selling a recently inherited property please - 2 posts
Illustrator Wanted - 0 posts
Looking for an Illustrator - 2 posts
SPAIN NO LONGER AN OPTION - 2 posts
Funny Christmas Greeting in Spanish! - 5 posts
SIA DOOR SUPERVISOR - 5 posts
Minimum age of consent in Spain - 5 posts
Motivated Brokers Wanted - 0 posts
Embargo on a Motorbike-Help! - 6 posts
Solar Plant Medina Sidonia - 0 posts
No wills - 2 posts
Inheritance Tax for Non-residents - 7 posts
Credit Checks in Spain - 0 posts
Tenants fom Hell. What can be done legally - 36 posts
Responsibilities of property management company - 3 posts
Latest house price news from Spain - 157 posts
Property Nightmare resolved! - 4 posts
Should the "bad bank" demolish or finish the properties? - 12 posts
Merry Xmas - 0 posts
Name and Shame list for tax cheats - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x