Golf Courses on the Costa del Sol

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Dec 2012 10:24 AM by panoramicvillas Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

I'm looking for recommendations of golf courses in the following areas... Benalmadena, Marbella, Riviera del Sol, Calahonda and Mijas. 

As a non-golfer I am pretty clueless about this but I work for a rental agency (Panoramic Villas) and we are promoting our golfing villas in these areas and I'd like to know what courses we can recommend in these areas for a round or 2 while our customers are on holiady.   Any help would be much appreciated!

Like 0      
12 Dec 2012 7:50 AM by ADVISOR Star rating in London most of the t.... 311 posts Send private message

There are golf courses ad there are golf courses! 

Firslty if booked through a local agent they can be far less expensive per round, secondly a lot depends on what a golfer will pay as the spanish mentality albiet changing slighlty over the last two years used to be that if it coast 10,000e per day to maintain the course and they had only one player would have been  o charge him the 10,000e!

Parado by Malalga airp[ort is or exmaple one of the least expensive and is one of th eponly ones that is flat and that you an walk the round instead of having to take a buggy.

Torrequebrada is another well known course but in my opinion (9 handicap) overpriced, a lot of oourses in Spain use the natural contours that are already there meaning that you hit a good shot dow the middle and it simply rollsof into the rough! 

Mijas has 2 good curses

you could travle say 20 mins up the toll road towards Estepona as imo thi is where th st ourses are situated

finca cortesin

san roque

valderama

sotogrande

being four genuinely "special courses"

Nobody plans to fail, many fail to plan, sadly the result is the same.

Like 0      
12 Dec 2012 9:40 AM by panoramicvillas Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Thanks for the info.  It's good to get some opinions on this!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Murcia International Airport... new name for Corvera - 4 posts
Turkey "tips" please! - 9 posts
Is property crime one of the motives for moving back home? - 24 posts
buying good quality sofa bed in the santa pola area - 1 posts
Humax Foxsat-HDR - 3 posts
Loss of TV channels - 16 posts
is football becoming more popular or less popular in spain these years? - 5 posts
Property Reforms in Granada - 0 posts
Of Coefficients and expense allocations ~ HELP! - 1 posts
El Tayo, Los Palacios, Formentera del Segura - 3 posts
Beware Valencia-Holiday security deposit scam - 2 posts
Should Estate Agents in Spain be Regulated ??? - 4 posts
Astra 2F - change over from 1N - Initial transponder list - 31 posts
Orange Gas Bottle = Mijas Costa - 3 posts
Recovery of costs - 3 posts
Spanish Title Deeds Insurance - 3 posts
Help? - 2 posts
licences and taxes for growing veg on own land - 0 posts
80% OF ALL JOBS ARE NOT ADVERTISED IN SPAIN - 1 posts
Watching UK TV in Spain - 41 posts
Couching - 0 posts
Cats on Complex - 2 posts
Free Language Exchange Anyone? - 0 posts
Capital Gains tax - 0 posts
agm agenda - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x