Could you help me to expand my business?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Nov 2012 9:22 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Sorry Woodbug but it is blinding obvious that the original poster does not pay the taxes which he should, as he exhibits a total ignorance of them.
Sorry, but in passing, from:- 

"Besides, nobody asked if the enquirer had a business tax/VAT registered in another country"

It is apparent that you too ether have misread the post or are unaware that a person who runs a business in Spain must pay the taxes and fees for that income here in Spain.

Also, the admittance that the poster was doing illegal taxi runs, either ignoring or blissfully ignorant that he and his passengers had no insurance cover,  thus putting all road users at risk, shows that he has not sought any professional advice on running a business or coulod not give a damn.

Although I accept that further putting down those who already down there is not very nice, a person who, almost insultingly to the rest of us, asks how we could help him expand his illegal business,  is a bit rich and inviting criticism.

Like 0      
07 Nov 2012 9:23 AM by sarahmatheson Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

This message was last edited by sarahmatheson on 07/11/2012.

Like 0      
07 Nov 2012 9:32 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Hi Sara,  I see you, swiftly,  deleted your post.

I was just about to make critical comment, which as I was the one who gave you the only reply  to your previous post asking for help,  I thought you would allow me to do.

Incidentally, in your complaint that I was the only one to make a reply,  may I point out that you did not thank me   and that may have been the reason no one else replied. Or it may have been that my reply was thought to have been  sufficient by olthers. !!!!

This message was last edited by johnzx on 07/11/2012.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Buyubg a car. - 1 posts
buying a apartment in santa pola - 4 posts
water charges Murcia - 2 posts
New agers - 7 posts
Suma - 5 posts
Discount electrical items in/near Albox - 3 posts
Knocked over by revolving door at Alicante airport! - 0 posts
New to Costa Tropical - Almuñécar - 1 posts
Royal Bank of Mortgages - 3 posts
Corvera Airport - 23 posts
Unethical Agent - 9 posts
Contacting Endesa - 1 posts
House improvement not quite right - What next? - 11 posts
english van re importation - 23 posts
Fifty Shades of Oh My Gawd....v.2 - 5 posts
Clarification of the Horizontal Law of Property - 23 posts
van space - 3 posts
Bankia bail out (Mortgages) - 4 posts
INDIAN MEAL IN LOS MONTESIMOS???????? - 18 posts
Card Craft shops - 2 posts
Bifocals -v- Varifocals - 6 posts
November 14th General Strike - flight cancellations? - 17 posts
Electricity Charges - 0 posts
picture postcards - 0 posts
New to site. - 39 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 23

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x