How do I stop this nonsence

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Jul 2012 1:06 PM by normansands Star rating in Kent. 1281 posts Send private message

if info is the lifeblood of the forum then false infor is the death knell

perhaps everyone should use their own name and provide info before posting?

Norman

Like 0      
28 Jul 2012 1:27 PM by gerrryuk Star rating in Mezquitilla, near To.... 179 posts Send private message

gerrryuk´s avatar

My name is Harry Worth .........

Like 0      
28 Jul 2012 8:51 PM by normansands Star rating in Kent. 1281 posts Send private message

don't believe you, Harry was never a freemason, whatever that is??????????????????????????????????????????.

Norman ( politically free, freemason free and priviledge free)

Like 0      
29 Jul 2012 9:49 PM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

My ex-boss is a freemason. We had an irascible Geordie who, when asked 'what's a freemason?' replied 'Ay builds fireplaces for nowt!'

After that, whenever Gordon finished work early for masonry business, it was always said that 'he's off fireplace building',

Steve

Steve.

Like 0      
29 Jul 2012 11:56 PM by gerrryuk Star rating in Mezquitilla, near To.... 179 posts Send private message

gerrryuk´s avatar

If he was in Derbyshire I may know him as I you used to go to the Masonic Hall in Burton on Trent quite a lot.

Gerald

Like 0      
30 Jul 2012 12:51 AM by clondalkin Star rating. 29 posts Send private message

please shut this crap down 

Like 0      
31 Jul 2012 12:12 PM by Foxilady Star rating in surrey. 277 posts Send private message

Foxilady´s avatar

This thread has entertained me no end this morning, as I am having a late start to my day with a lovely cuppa and laughing so much.  DBS has indeed been well and truly busted toooooo funny.  Well done Guy for your tenacity, I would have probably done exactly the same as trolls do get irksome don't they?  Probably some sad ole git in his basement with his shorts on and his pizza and cola with his mum upstairs calling her orders hahahahahahahaha

This message was last edited by Foxilady on 31/07/2012.

This message was last edited by Foxilady on 31/07/2012.

If I shine too brightly, then put your sunglasses on oy vey

Like 0      
31 Jul 2012 3:08 PM by elviriadreamer Star rating. 99 posts Send private message

elviriadreamer´s avatar

Foxilady...You should get on the blogs, there's loads to amuse you on there too. Must be breeding season.

Always make sure you have wet wipes to hand...handy to wipe the coffee off monitor  :)

Like 0      
31 Jul 2012 3:16 PM by Foxilady Star rating in surrey. 277 posts Send private message

Foxilady´s avatar

i will get into that later today elviriadreamer as i have some errands to do soon.  I love a good laugh and i always have wet wipes handy for exactly that reason lol    Thanx for the tip.

If I shine too brightly, then put your sunglasses on oy vey

Like 0      
01 Aug 2012 1:19 PM by theequaliser Star rating in Spain. 26 posts Send private message

theequaliser´s avatar

More like Popeye on drugs.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

pool - 0 posts
Banks - What can we do? - 0 posts
Taking a UK mobile phone to Spain. - 8 posts
- 0 posts
How do I delete a previous thread? - 0 posts
SAT NAV - 2 posts
Underhand Shenanigans in Formentera del Segura - 0 posts
Brits urged to take out travel insurance as hospitalisation cases soar - 12 posts
Getting rid of a bad administrator. - 32 posts
No transfer document!! - 0 posts
Not looking good - 9 posts
Any vans with space from Valladolid to Alicante? - 0 posts
disabled and looking for a new life in torrevieja-am I crazy or can I actually do this? - 3 posts
Certificate of Non-Residence - 13 posts
OH DEAR, SPAIN ASKING FOR FULL GOVERNMENT BAIL OUT - 1 posts
Driving license - 6 posts
a uk debt - 14 posts
We save people 40% - 60% on the cost of fuel guaranteed - 0 posts
Removal Van For Sale - 0 posts
RENAULT SCENIC 2004 FOR SALE - 1 posts
Advice required on mobile homes - please - 0 posts
Kerry's Kafe, Calahonda, Costa Del Sol - 0 posts
Putting Irish children into school in Spain. - 2 posts
Driving back to calais - 7 posts
EU Citizen (UK) & none EU Citizen wife (Thai) coming permanently to Spain. - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 30

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x