GENERAL ADVERTISING BY COMPANIES ON THESE INDIVIDUAL FORUMS AND THE BLOG SITE

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Jun 2012 11:40 AM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

TO THE EOS TEAM

I have noticed an increase of this Spam on your Website recently.Is because of the poor Economic Climate in Spain that Companies feel they should get free advertising.Can nothing be done to stop these people from posting these articles on your website.

Many Thanks

Regards

Nigel

Like 0      
26 Jun 2012 7:35 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

I should think Justin has better things to do with his time than read every single post, but you could help him by clicking in the "report spam" link at the bottom right of every post that offends you, then I'm sure if he judges it to be spam, he will duly delete it. QED!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
27 Jun 2012 12:07 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Yes, we've noticed this too and other website owners agree that unfortunately there does seem to be a lot more Spam and Scammers around at the moment - they're a right pain..!

Hopefully they'll realise that it's counter-productive, i.e. it's not making them popular and a good way to get a bad reputation for their business.

Luckily EOS members are great at reporting Spam so it doesn't stay on the website for long - Many thanks to all of you!

EOS Team

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
27 Jun 2012 2:06 PM by semo Star rating in Ireland. 84 posts Send private message

And thanks to EOS also for acting so promptly.

Like 0      
27 Jun 2012 5:43 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Attention The EOS Team

Also my thanks to the EOS team for  taking care of this matter  so efficiently.

One question though,would it not be possible in your Future Website Updates, to put  the "Spam post? Please lets us know" comment on the Latest Blog Pages as well. Unauthorised  Advertisers seems to use this Forum in addition to the other Forums.

Many Thanks

Regards

Nigel

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Anyone using Hits mobile - 13 posts
Prescriptions charges - 59 posts
empty large van ret to uk - 0 posts
large van returning to uk empty - 0 posts
Brits begin to reclaim £400m in overpaid IHT from Spain - 0 posts
Van Man Rod - Warning - 0 posts
air con - 3 posts
Sales Staff Job - 0 posts
"Cars for Sale" section... - 2 posts
Is there such a thing as a trade policy in Spain? - 0 posts
Planning permission required to extend roof terrace? - 3 posts
Alterations prior to LFO - 1 posts
advantage rent a car spain murcia airport - 8 posts
UK Car to spain - 6 posts
Should I transfer my Euros from Spain to Germany - 20 posts
THE SPANISH WAY - 0 posts
bike test - 2 posts
Duquesa & Manilva - 1 posts
Interest on bank guaranteed deposits - 23 posts
hose pipe ban malaga - 3 posts
Thank you Dickmanns for realising we were telling the truth - 0 posts
Mortgages and return to the peseta - 62 posts
Where to go off road with my Quad - 3 posts
Replacement Electricity Meters - 5 posts
healthcare - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x