3% Tax?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Jun 2012 10:12 PM by kelju Star rating in South Yorkshire . 300 posts Send private message

kelju´s avatar

Well done Potblack for putting it most succinctly, best laugh and piece of advice I've read in ages

Like 0      
15 Jun 2012 11:24 AM by chindo Star rating. 52 posts Send private message

i have decided to stop paying my mortgage in spain , although the mortgage is in joint names my brother never signed the mortgage documents , if the bank chases me in the uk or sells the debt good luck to them , i only have buy to let property on my name everthing else is on my parents name and they can not touch my brothers asssets        R I P  S PAINS  BANKS                                                                   

Like 0      
15 Jun 2012 12:00 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

R:I:P Spanish banks

That gives me a really warm feeling.

The people who took out mortgages were not forced to do so. That they choose to default is one that thing, that they are proud of their shoddy behaviour is appalling.

It is not just the ‘so called’ greedy banks they are screwing but everyone one who depends on the financial system. That is just about everyone, maybe in the world, if the banking system collapses we are all the losers. 

Like 0      
15 Jun 2012 2:05 PM by prospain Star rating in Spain & Hong Kong. 38 posts Send private message

prospain´s avatar

I agree with Johnzx, chindo is a scum bag parasite, something under your shoe. Shoddy not in Spanish dictionary. But corrupt thief is. So Spaniard Chindo and his UK so called brother should pay the bank and eat out of the gutter.

Like 0      
17 Jun 2012 3:17 PM by chindo Star rating. 52 posts Send private message

i am no parasite  i had 2 properties in spain the first had problems and the bank did not honour the bank gaurantee i took me 3 years to get my money back , i was not forced to buy but when your financial situation changes and the bank in spain will not help what else can you do , the banks in uk have helped us and listended, if you had the same treatment as i had you would feel the same

Like 0      
18 Jun 2012 9:47 AM by prospain Star rating in Spain & Hong Kong. 38 posts Send private message

prospain´s avatar

Dear Chindo, what you think you are is of no importance to anyone on this forum. It’s what everyone else knows what you are that is important. You have posted on this forum what a clever scumbag parasite you are by not paying your debts to the bank. You have also bragged how you are hiding behind your mummy’s skirt and that some of the joint bad debts are beyond reach of your brother’s assets.
You are surely the biggest dimwit to post on here in recent times. Why tell the world of your deceitful, dishonest, parasite, scumbag behaviour? Anyone right in their head would keep it to themselves. It would be interesting to know what country you descended from.

Like 0      
18 Jun 2012 11:54 AM by chindo Star rating. 52 posts Send private message

prospain before you make any judgement about me and my family i would advise you to look at the bank gaurantee forums and see how people are treated by banks in spain, why did the bank give ajoint mortgage whith only one signature, as to hiding behind my mummys skirt  the bank knew what was owned by who . WHY IS MY COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF IMPORTENCE  TO YOU ,DO YOU WHISH TO MAKE THIS A RACE ISSUE, you are entitled to your opion ,

Like 0      
18 Jun 2012 12:46 PM by prospain Star rating in Spain & Hong Kong. 38 posts Send private message

prospain´s avatar

Your own words speak for themselves. Have you got some guilt complex?.

WHY IS MY COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF IMPORTENCE  TO YOU ,DO YOU WHISH TO MAKE THIS A RACE ISSUE,

You can be a scum bag from any Country, but some are more prone than others. So which proud honest nation have you decended from then? Or are you too ashamed to say?

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

WANTED: 4 Bed Long Term Property to Rent (1-3 years) Maybe Rent To Buy - 1 posts
Summer again!! - 0 posts
LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE 4 X 4 MECHANIC - 2 posts
Europocar hidden extras? - 6 posts
London Olympics good for Spain - 1 posts
Stray dog problems - 2 posts
Applications for mortgages in Spain. - 0 posts
UK Prescriptions - 1 posts
Is there a statute of limitations for the seller registering the sale of property? - 0 posts
Aquagest will not connect us as new owners - 6 posts
Driving with a UK driving licence in Spain? - 6 posts
Disabled Badge - 4 posts
WHALE WATCHING in Tarifa - 0 posts
LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE FOUR WHEEL DRIVE MECHANIC? - 0 posts
Tennis Puerto de Mazarron - beginner - 1 posts
the elderly - 2 posts
goldfish - 3 posts
Dog Registry municiple regulation - 0 posts
Bowler hat needed, Fuengirola area - 0 posts
Problem with the New Non-Residents Tax Form 210 - 3 posts
Help Desperately Required - 6 posts
Essential Improvements to Community Infrastructure - 6 posts
Are there any quiet areas? - 28 posts
Serc Mosa - 2 posts
Life in The Euro - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 28

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x