Help Desperately Required

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Jun 2012 2:21 PM by Ziggyblue Star rating. 35 posts Send private message

I wouldn´t normally ask other people as I know money is so short but I have been so shocked at the state of this poor animal that I feel compelled to ask for help no matter if only a couple of euros.  I haven´t a clue how to post the photos on here but take it from me they are absolutely frightening.  Please go to the website and look for yourself and donate a small amount and let your friends know wherever they may live.  Thank you.

PLEASE SHARE WITH ANYONE YOU THINK COULD HELP. Today I went to the kennels to feed and clean the pens. The President of the charity told me that she had an emergency case come in. We are struggeling for funds at the moment, and so we can only take in dogs with big problems. The sight that greeted me when I arrived had me gob smacked. I literally could not speak until the shock of what laid before me had sunk in. How can any human being treat a dog like this? This is a typical (although severe) state that many hunters in Spain abandon their dogs (usually Galgos or Podencos) if they are not "up to the mark" or surpless to requirments. Princess has Leishmania and heart worm. She was covered from head to foot in fleas. She could not stand because her claws was so long (probably locked away somewhere). Please help us take care of this wonderful dog. Although very ill, we believe we can eventually nurse her back to well being and find her a loving family. This is the least she deserves. We would be so grateful of any amount you can afford towards her treatment. You can donate using the PayPal link at the bottom of our website page: www.happy-ending-final-feliz.eu/get%20involved.html Alternatively I can give you a Spanish or English account number if you prefer. Please email me if you would like this at:andrew.townsend@yahoo.co.uk Thank you all for your support

Like 0      
02 Jun 2012 2:29 PM by Abyss_Rover Star rating in Mallorca. 72 posts Send private message

Although I can't offer immediate help. If this is a registered charity, I will offer it free advertising, in an effort to make people aware of the charity.

www.finditfme.com The new, advanced way to find what you are looking for.

Like 0      
02 Jun 2012 2:35 PM by Ziggyblue Star rating. 35 posts Send private message

That is so kind of you.  It is an official charity and I am sure they will be so grateful.  Let me get back to you as I am just one of the masses and not the secretary.

Like 0      
02 Jun 2012 3:21 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Details are on this link.

https://www.facebook.com/HappyEnding.FinalFeliz/info

I support Galgos Del Sol primarily but am 'friends' or 'like' many FB pages including this one.

The photos ARE horrendous but many are, sadly.

Here is one

Like 0      
02 Jun 2012 3:46 PM by Ziggyblue Star rating. 35 posts Send private message

Thank you for putting the photograph on.  Any publicity to help is so much appreciated.

Like 0      
02 Jun 2012 3:46 PM by Abyss_Rover Star rating in Mallorca. 72 posts Send private message

Hi  morerosado,  We have spoken with Tina at Galgos Del Sol but they are too busy to accept our offer. We can only offer a certain amount of free adverts and it will be on a "first come, first served" basis. We have been searching the internet for good causes, in all of the countries that we cover. Yes, we will make an income from this website, everyone needs to earn a living, but we are not cash vultures and we want to give something back, to genuine needy concerns.

www.finditfme.com The new, advanced way to find what you are looking for.

Like 0      
02 Jun 2012 3:51 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Some confusion here, I was posting to Ziggyblue & posting the dog's photo. Nothing more.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Essential Improvements to Community Infrastructure - 6 posts
Are there any quiet areas? - 28 posts
Serc Mosa - 2 posts
Life in The Euro - 2 posts
moving to spain - 55 posts
temp van insurance - 3 posts
Testimonial - 1 posts
sattelite tv dish with a sky box - 8 posts
Malaga long term rental - 0 posts
police stopping uk cars at malaga airport - 82 posts
The latest global economic scenarios - 3 posts
Generic Bank Guarantees - 34 posts
landlines adsl internet access 24/7 - 3 posts
alicante airport transfer - 20 posts
Corvera Airport - 13 posts
kitchen furniture - 8 posts
New administrative requirements for the EU member state residence certificate - 57 posts
Cede the Rights - 1 posts
Spain to close up to 30 state-run airports - 5 posts
Deposit refunded on El Patio - miracle by Costaluz Lawyers - 11 posts
Occupation Licence - 12 posts
Starting a market stall in marbella - 2 posts
CANON DIGITAL SLR KIT - including Wide Angle lense. Great for Property Shoots. - 0 posts
FORD FIESTA 1.4 DIESEL, 2007 PRIVATE SALE - 0 posts
Pick pockets in Vera almeria - 23 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x