Endesa and Aquagest direct debits - when and how much?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Mar 2012 12:00 AM by rockinrodders Star rating. 81 posts Send private message

I recently purchased a property from overseas and had my spanish lawyer establish my bank account to pay the mortgage and bills. He set up the electricity and water and they have both been taking regular direct debits.

I have tried to contact both Endesa and Aquagest to get them to give me access to their websites or to meail me bills so I know how much and when debits will be taken from my account, but have been unsuccesful speaking to anybody in English, I just spend 15 minutes in call queues only for them to eventually hang up.

Any body got any idea of services numbers where I can speak to an English speaking staff member to sort it out.

I cannot sign in to their websites as they both require invoice numbers etc of the most recent bill and some other references which I do not have.

Any help is much appreciated. 

Like 0      
28 Mar 2012 5:20 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I am pretty certain that your bank should have the bills / request for payments details. I can download my bill request from my on line banking facility.

If you can’t do that I suggest you call your bank and ask how you can see a bill or maybe ask for the invoice numbers then you should be able to register and check on line.

Good luck

Like 0      
28 Mar 2012 5:31 AM by rockinrodders Star rating. 81 posts Send private message

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately my bank Santander is just as useless, I have online banking but almost every function is barred until i go to a branch to request it. I have also struggled to find English speakers there as well, even the manager won't respond to my emails. Time difference makes it difficult to spend time trying to get through to somebody on the phone as we are 7 hours behind.

The bill details entered on online banking for the invoices is very minimal and does not include the UDPC whatever that is, which is requested to sign up for Endesa for example.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Residencia - 14 posts
Return of deposit - 16 posts
Long term rental advance payments advice.... - 2 posts
Clampdown on rogues in Spain - 1 posts
Ex Pats Gay Groups - 4 posts
Actual weather in Manilva / La Duquesa area? - 3 posts
Murcia Area- Working Potteries around Totana, Murcia Area - 0 posts
Smart Car for sale or swop - 1 posts
Have our eye on Spain - 24 posts
HOTEL KEY CARDS - 6 posts
Wanted, red/silver gas bottle - 0 posts
Homestay in Spain - 0 posts
COURT STAFF CUTS - 1 posts
Sue & Brian Here.. looking for dog friendly hotel/B&B/motel near Logrono Area.. - 0 posts
Builder for fencing needed in Riviera del Sol, Mijas-Costa - 1 posts
Apartment for rent - 0 posts
Car rental insurance for UK visit - 2 posts
Baja Consular is it cruel joke - 12 posts
Mercedes SL or similar WANTED - 0 posts
Cost of automatic swimming pool cleaner (suction or electrical driven) - 2 posts
What´s on in Formentera del Segura This Week - 3 posts
scam from china - 1 posts
Need a white van man - 0 posts
Hz - 13 posts
we are looking for a fantastic electrician ................. - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x