Actual weather in Manilva / La Duquesa area?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Mar 2012 12:00 AM by emjharts Star rating. 33 posts Send private message

I am going to Manilva in 2 weeks and just looked at the future weather forecast where it states thunderstorms / cloud for the entire time we are there?! Now, I would hope this is wrong and so I wonder whether someone can tell me what is the weather actually like there today as our reports in the UK say that its 16 degrees and partially cloudy.

If I go and look on a live webcam of several areas in the Costa del Sol then I can see people on the beach sunbathing and so surely it can't be that mild?

I have been there quite a few times and it seems that the weather reports in the UK never reflect the actual weather there so if anyone has a Spanish website that gives more of an accurate reflection of the weather too then please can you give me the link?

Thank you!

Like 0      
27 Mar 2012 3:04 PM by Bri Star rating in North. 591 posts Send private message

http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/Spain.htm

Just google it - there are a lot of sites giving the actual weather, but most don't go more than a week ahead.  I quite like this one - just click on an area.   Hope it helps. 

Brian

Like 0      
27 Mar 2012 3:40 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I am in Manilva now and I can tell you that in certain areas we have really strong winds but the sun is partially showing it's face.

It's not cold, although I think it's warmer in the UK at the moment!

These strong winds don't normally last more than a few days so I suspect that next week it will be quite warm again.

Before the strong winds came along we were sunbathing in the garden so you should get some quite warm weather when you come over.

An never believe a 2 week forecast, they are always wrong.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
27 Mar 2012 3:43 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

It is about 16-17c, very windy and very nippy outside - but sunny at the moment.  Rain is forecast this week, but hasn't happened yet today, although we did have rain on Saturday.   I suppose if you are sat in the sun protected from the wind, it may feel much warmer, but we had the heating on last night and no doubt it will be on again tonight!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Murcia Area- Working Potteries around Totana, Murcia Area - 0 posts
Smart Car for sale or swop - 1 posts
Have our eye on Spain - 24 posts
HOTEL KEY CARDS - 6 posts
Wanted, red/silver gas bottle - 0 posts
Homestay in Spain - 0 posts
COURT STAFF CUTS - 1 posts
Sue & Brian Here.. looking for dog friendly hotel/B&B/motel near Logrono Area.. - 0 posts
Builder for fencing needed in Riviera del Sol, Mijas-Costa - 1 posts
Apartment for rent - 0 posts
Car rental insurance for UK visit - 2 posts
Baja Consular is it cruel joke - 12 posts
Mercedes SL or similar WANTED - 0 posts
Cost of automatic swimming pool cleaner (suction or electrical driven) - 2 posts
What´s on in Formentera del Segura This Week - 3 posts
scam from china - 1 posts
Need a white van man - 0 posts
Hz - 13 posts
we are looking for a fantastic electrician ................. - 1 posts
working in spain as an electrical engineer - 1 posts
Motel near Logrono except dogs - 0 posts
100 million what a waste - 0 posts
International Driving Licence - 7 posts
buying a gas bottle Quesada area - 4 posts
Bank Complaints Procedure - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x