buying a gas bottle Quesada area

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Mar 2012 12:00 AM by camille Star rating in West Yorkshire & Her.... 121 posts Send private message

camille´s avatar

Can anyone tell me where I can get a gas bottle around the Quesada area? I need it for a gas heater.

Also do I need any paperwork when buying one?

Thanks

Like 0      
24 Mar 2012 9:03 PM by stillgoin Star rating. 161 posts Send private message

if you spot the delivery man he will sell you one for anbout 30 euro plus the gas

others will now say you need a certificate well yes but dont worry i dont know any one whowas never asked for one

anyway its the equipment is the dangerous thing the bottles are tested by the filling copy begfore each refill

Like 0      
26 Mar 2012 3:36 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

If you can find a boot sale you will probably find empty bottles for about 15 euros.  You can then exchange at a Repsol garage or from the man with the truck.   They do not ask for your contract

Like 0      
15 Sep 2012 3:11 AM by arranleesmith Star rating in Thalassa. 211 posts Send private message

arranleesmith´s avatar

You can choose to ignore the relevant legal paperwork, but you need to be aware that unless you have the certificate from the gas supplier/s then, if any accidents occur, then your household insurances (both structural and contents) and most importantly, your public liability (should you  have someone renting your apartment) will be null and void!

You may choose to ignore this but, if you are n an apartment or urbanisation that has adjoining properties to your residence, you have to take into consideration your liability!

Better to be safe than sorry,

x

Like 0      
15 Sep 2012 9:52 AM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Don De by the arches will arrange for one, however they are more expensive than the Repsol man (I think about 50 euros).  If you are lucky enought to be at Gama when the truck is making a delivery, he will do it for €30 but Repsol needs to issue a certificate of safety on your equipment although many people ignore it.  The equipment and rubber hose/connections should be checked every 5 years. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Bank Complaints Procedure - 3 posts
mignon - 1 posts
Will be hoping to move down to spain in November - 1 posts
New here, my question is about driving my camper van down - 2 posts
where to buy a replacement car radiator - 10 posts
summer time - 4 posts
general strike - 33 posts
siberian husky puppy & serval kitten for rescue urgent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 0 posts
Household items for sale - 0 posts
Deep Cycle Batteries - 4 posts
finding a stopover between Bilbao & Quesada driving via Valancia - 2 posts
Private pension with Mapfre Insurance ! - 3 posts
children in front seats - 26 posts
Panama hat - 3 posts
costs involved in selling property in spain? - 10 posts
long term let required-arroyo/gamanol area - 0 posts
Don't you just love them. Never a day. - 37 posts
Burofax - Process - 7 posts
Nightmare tennants in commercial unit - 3 posts
Lope de Vega school in Benidorm - 3 posts
Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10 posts
Modball Rally - 3 posts
Keeping your car in Spain!!!! - 5 posts
Natural Gas costs? - 13 posts
iPad (1st Gen) 32GB wifi +3G for sale - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x