Bank Complaints Procedure

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Mar 2012 12:00 AM by tillylid Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi

I am having problems with Banco Andalucia, they have taken out a credit card without my permission and I have just sold my house and they refused to clear the mortgage unless I cleared two small credit cards!!!!  these cards are not linked to my mortgage and thisis just blackmail.

I have asked them 8 times for their complaint procedure and regulator with no joy can anyone help me

Tillylid

Like 0      
24 Mar 2012 5:58 PM by stillgoin Star rating. 161 posts Send private message

they are obliged to hold complaints forms which ask for complete then hand in at your ayuntamiento they then deal with the problem

Like 0      
25 Mar 2012 3:46 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

The complaints form is a 3 page document. Written down the left long side, is which copy is for you, which for the bank and the which copy is for the consumers office, Town Hall. You take your copy and the consumers office copy. If the complaint is not resolved within 2 weeks take the form to the consumers office and they will pursue it.

If an establishment says it does not have the complaints form. Call the LOCAL POLICE and they will attend, fine them and close the establishment.

Like 0      
07 Aug 2012 1:14 PM by evento Star rating. 33 posts Send private message

I am a little late in replying but a few weeks ago I asked for the Offical Claim forms, and was given one sheet to fill out,

then it was stamped and a photo-copy was made. When I questioned this, I was told this was new and completly legal ?

Has anyone else had the same experience. It has been sent to "Banco De España" but still waiting for a response !!

Over 6 wks now, myself and the Consumer Dept are getting more tan a little fed up. I have also got an older claim, that has been

ongoing for 2 yrs but still not resolved !!!  Have any people out there got good results from their claims ??

This message was last edited by evento on 07/08/2012.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

mignon - 1 posts
Will be hoping to move down to spain in November - 1 posts
New here, my question is about driving my camper van down - 2 posts
where to buy a replacement car radiator - 10 posts
summer time - 4 posts
general strike - 33 posts
siberian husky puppy & serval kitten for rescue urgent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 0 posts
Household items for sale - 0 posts
Deep Cycle Batteries - 4 posts
finding a stopover between Bilbao & Quesada driving via Valancia - 2 posts
Private pension with Mapfre Insurance ! - 3 posts
children in front seats - 26 posts
Panama hat - 3 posts
costs involved in selling property in spain? - 10 posts
long term let required-arroyo/gamanol area - 0 posts
Don't you just love them. Never a day. - 37 posts
Burofax - Process - 7 posts
Nightmare tennants in commercial unit - 3 posts
Lope de Vega school in Benidorm - 3 posts
Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10 posts
Modball Rally - 3 posts
Keeping your car in Spain!!!! - 5 posts
Natural Gas costs? - 13 posts
iPad (1st Gen) 32GB wifi +3G for sale - 0 posts
Driving from UK to Salou Spain via France - 15 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x